Reviews for The Young and the Restless
TheDocRoach chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
:D Omg...idk who's de-aged Dean story I like better, urs or Jensensdarkangel's! X333 I now want little Dean! LOL!

Thunder was my most fave chapter! So much brotherly love it made my teeth ache! I really enjoyed this! Well done! 3
Stina Whatever chapter 23 . 6/7/2011
great story, absolutely amazing. i like it a lot, and i liked the gus/dean thing going on when dean was a teen. it was so cute!
Solaris Day chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
Jerome? I love it! This story has my ovaries twitching all over the place - it's made of so much win - and adorable Dean! I can't even stand it! That mushy, achy Sam is getting in his chest? I am too! I am loving this story to pieces, and must now stop with the squeeing and get on with reading the rest of this amazing story.
Coragyps chapter 23 . 1/23/2011
This was really sweet and kinda made me want to cry - poor Dean, he never gets enough loving' in the show. Great job and thanks for sharing!
what the gaaah chapter 13 . 11/25/2010
Oh, this is definitely my favorite chapter this far! Little Dean saying that girls are gross must be one of the most hilarious things ever. Then you follow that up with the condom scene, and I was done for. Loved it!
Mz.Neko-chan SP chapter 23 . 10/17/2010
ok that was a good read I love the story XD great job
menatarms chapter 22 . 4/3/2010
This story is so sweet. I loved seeing how good Dean was at caring for Gus as she gets younger and Sam seeing how Dean was as a young child. The part where Dean's not talking and mistakes Sam for his Dad almost made me cry. Thanks for writing this!
werewolfsfan chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
As cute as the little beast must be, and as engrossing as the story is, this is it for me right here:

"He was... goddamnit, he was so easy to love like this.

And it made Sam miss big Dean, who was crude and loud and bossy and obnoxious and perverted and gluttonous and snarky and obsessed with his car. Whose default setting was to be irritating. But who Sam loved, so much it hurt sometimes. Big Dean was hard to love, but Sam did anyways and that was fucking special, and his, and all he wanted was his brother back."
werewolfsfan chapter 18 . 3/23/2010
"Sam caught his brother with a hand on each of the boy's miniscule hips, fondly scolding, "Not the time to be admiring the works, kiddo. I need you to stay sitting down so you don't fall."

But instead of having big Dean make another appearance to once again bitch about the pitiful state of his once mighty fun factory..."

I think I'm as in love with wee!Dean as Sam is!
werewolfsfan chapter 16 . 3/23/2010
You officially slayed me with the opening of this chapter! Thank goodness you added this little issue to lighten the mood:

And then there was the matter of where Sammy's weiner had gone.
werewolfsfan chapter 15 . 3/23/2010
But then he noticed where he'd woken: still cuddled up to his brother. The boy scowled and gave Sam a small, ineffectual shove. "Dude," he complained, voice rough but still undoubtedly squeaky, "I got turned into a munchkin, not a damn girl! Get the hell off me!"

Oh man!
werewolfsfan chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
Aw, baby!
werewolfsfan chapter 13 . 3/23/2010
Okay, eight year old mini!Dean with a condom in his pocket is scary! But Go Darla Lee! Get your man!

Bobby fangirl here...
werewolfsfan chapter 12 . 3/23/2010
The image of a nine year old mini!Dean swearing and playing poker ... Be still my heart!
werewolfsfan chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
Hee hee! Bobby will be chuckling over these memories for years to come! Not to menttion the blackmail material...