Reviews for My Obsession
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
What a wonderful story, and I just now found it. It's a shame it seems to have been lost in the update shuffle, I would have loved to have read it out to it'S conclusion. It seemed like they were on their way to a potentially beautiful love...sighs.
Mara chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Poor Mike, now he is Randys pet. Becomes Randy, Mike

for itself alone ompletely, or Cody and Ted along-play leave? Does Mike become after 2 weeks kick out?

I am so strained. And which has Randy for Mike bought?
Jade chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Woa ! Ich liebe es. Es ist so heiƟ. Mehr bitte.
Demoniac B Scorpio chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Pwease can we have an update? *puppy eyes*

DBS
takers dark lover chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Randy is in love with Mike, but to afried to say anything. To out of character he says no it's not that, it is much more then that.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
I knew I read this story before and me loves it! Oh God, it's good. I always love it when new pairings come up, and Randy's 'I hear voices' deal is so interesting. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Nice work!
AnonymousPunk chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Still love this story. I hope you do continue it :)
LegacyChick chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
The story is great. I love that twitched relationship of them. Please continue it... please please please!
SnapePotionsMistress chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Hey!

Could you please update My Obsession story with Mike and Randy please and thanx.
takers dark lover chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Oh what does Randy have in mind for Mike now. I hope he don't hurt him that would be just to mean.
AnonymousPunk chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Oh I love Radamle! Glad you updated!

Can't wait till the next one
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
I still love this one. Please update soon!
takers dark lover chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Well I must say and I may have said it before I had my debuts but this is really working. Good story so far.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Hm, I can't wait to see what else is going to go on now...good chapter!