Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
ILoveRedAndGreen123 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Wow, this story unlike any other time travel story I've ever read. I also think it is exactly how Neji would think about it, since he always believed that fate couldn't be changed. I liked the ending the best. I never even saw it coming.
Ravengal101 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
This story is amazing! what a twisting plot and despite the sad ending I'm lmao at the irony. Poor Neji, after all that trouble.
roughishstar chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Thanks for the dedication! I think everything fit in fine. Um, can you please make a sequal?
Elimsbored chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
cc chan

gud job...respect, more timelines plz :P hahaha
Ardonye chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
I love the twist at the end, it's quite sad but it makes it more powerful than just a nice happy ending.

Great job with the story overall :)
nocturnal dream chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Cruel vicious ending. I want a sequel AND an alternate ending.
roughishstar chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Awesome story! Can't wait for more! I feel bad for Tenten in kindergarten...I think i want a sad ending because i don't see those too much and i think it would work well with this story.
yukimi sama chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
...dude...u. ! DO u know how ...fantastic that was ? at the first chap,i was confused with the ist line, but wen u played it back in this chap, it all made scene. i mean, the fact that he goes back in time 4 tenten, and everytime, it does not play out the way he wants it, so he has to change it again. and this time, at the end,...she went to live with her mom. NOW I WONDER WAT SHE WAS LIKE!

GAH!

hurry up! update and...ps: try eating rice balls. so much healthier,AND u can make it urself...JUST DONT ADD ALOT OF RICE.

Your story is great. personaly i don dont have that many reviews, maybe u should change you summary posted for the readers. But dont worry! i mean u did great. and hey! did u let ur friends read it?

tell me wat they said. THAT should boost u up!

and hey...try skateboarding. it helps u out with the stress. :p talk 2 me soon.

tomboy out

~bye~
nocturnal dream chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
I really like this story. It has that Butterfly Effect, Groundhog's Day, Premonition type feel to it. I really am hanging on to every word. Please, PLEASE update soon.
MusiqueAdmirer chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Ok, this is interesting. i actually enjoy timetravel stories if the logic is correct and unique, and things are all over the place. i hope this story turns out to be like that.

However, there was quite a lot of dialogue so i didnt get some parts because they were not literally explained

however, all in all, its good. im surprised why nobody reviewed...Oo