Reviews for This Love
JenniferHopeZEqualsMe chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
write more! it's so good!1
Ni chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Cute! I am quite curious about where is this going! The idea of Bella being raised by the Cullens is quite intriguing...
JenniferHopeZEqualsMe chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
great story! pretty easy
FireGirl09 chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
LOL! That is a great line. Please update soon! I'm really loving this story!
FireGirl09 chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
This story is great! Please update soon!
Ucopia chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
The next chapter skips two-five years in the future. This is were the humor comes in. :) REVIEW!

My life-raft in sea of depressing stories. Good, but depressing. Yellow Butterflies? Rabid platypuses. Traumatized five year old? Psychotic purple squirrel. We may equalize out eventually. Until then,

allygoofymae chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
I don't think you could have pulled any harder on my heartstrings in this chapter if you tried. So sad, yet so sweet all at the same time. Keep up the awesome job!
Drama4More chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Really good as always. Poor Bella. Has to go through all that. I was like what when she said she saw her mom, but I understood it at the same time. Clever idea about that. And what an ironic thing that she has a lion. Lol.
M1nk chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
awesome chapter

i felt bad for little bella and especially all of them because they had to endure her screaming when she woke up.

and that song was very beautiful i loved it i looked it up and listened to it while i read the lyrics

well it was amazing just like you and i can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter

so keep up the great work

kitty katty123 chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
that's so sad. i like the song it really dose fit with the chapter
Mjm544 DUH not real name chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Please please please keep writing
believeinthebeautyofdreams chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
that is so sad. i liked chapter 2 the best. please continue!
M1nk chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
that was...i can't put it into words

i love it and you should so continue!

well keep up the amazing work

i can't wait to read the next chapter

that was mind blowing

kitty katty123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
aw that's so cute!
allygoofymae chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I really like your story so far. I've read some other stories about the Cullens adopting Bella, but none of them really hooked me. Yours seems like it has a much more interesting and intriguing plotline. Can't wait for the next chapter!
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »