Reviews for This Love
Zikare chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
If you are going to review your own chapter, at least do it anonymously!

Or, make another profile name!
Zikare chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
I think they should go to Vegas!

I like the bromance! Jasper is totally not down for it!

"I feel that your* warm and deserve better and that I love you"

should be you're. This typo took me a long time to figure out...I must be tired.

Paul has parents! Wow, I never knew...

Emily was sam's mom, no imprint- LOL

No! Don't eat the chicken! World will spontaneously combust! Jasper will not like it
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 22 . 8/30/2010
oh, yippee! a sequel! you should go update that
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 21 . 8/30/2010
ish phooey.
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
YAY! Edwad solved the problem!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
no. bella can't die
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
hi
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
dun dun dun!

The treaty!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 16 . 8/30/2010
this is one of my favorite chapters despite the fact that i despise weddings
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
i should rewrite this chapter
Zikare chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
What's with the quotes at the beginning of every chapter? Truthfully, I skip them.

Why is Bella fawning over Emmett and his torn arm, when JASPER GOT BIT. That is the real injury...Poor poor Jasper sob

Bella broke Emmett and Rosalie up? What a home wrecker, Darwin! Well, at least they made up!

Why does Edward always threaten to run off to Volterra for suicide? Personally, if I were a suicidal vampire, I would douse myself in carosen, and light myself on fire...I think going to the volturi for death is more like sliting your wrists: you don't want to die, you just want the attention.

Yeah! Jacob imprinted on someone his own age and species, right?

BTW, this one was not that bad. It is def. better than ch.2
Zikare chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
Wait, you allowed Alice to be present during the Volruti fight? What if she gets hurt? Jasper will never forgive you for that! To risk her life for one supremely powerful humans?

Go Rosalie! She put Emmett's arm back on, right?

Jasper was biten! No! You should have just let Bella die...Not Jasper! Anything but that. DOesn't he have enough scars already?

Paul died? Awesome. There were WAY to many wolves in La Push anyway...
Zikare chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
So Bella is related to Eleazer? awesome!

LOL-with mind control

But, you should change I swear to god, to I wear to the Flying Sphaghetti Monster (in your A/N)

I like the super powers thing...

So, let me see if I got this right: Bella is a super power, and Aro wants her. But, Aro wants her in a fight? And this is the reason for the Cullen/Volturi showdown? I like it, but I still think my reason for a Cullen/Volturi showdown is funnier...Vampires don't lay eggs!
Zikare chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
Does making Bella lay an egg count as pregnant?

Oh, and I was confused about Zafrina visions. It seems like Bella says she can see them and then she cannot?

And what were the Egyptians doing in the bathroom? Do I even want to know?
Zikare chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
As dangerous as Jasper- LOL

I don't like Jacob here...He comes on too strong to fast and acts like an Einstein.

Some of the flow is choppy...like Edward and Bella are suddenly in a really intense relationship- sure it could happen, just add a paragraph saying it happened before they are all over each other.

And she remembers the scent bothers him from when she was little?

But, I like think reason for the Volturi war better than the Nessie reason