Reviews for Idiot
Dwittz chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I hope you come back *cries*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was sooo good!
Brianna Summers chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I LOVED the ending... Brock really should look up subtlety and timing, huh? :3

And I really liked how the confession came about. Totally them!

woodsclayton8 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
haha this one was funny i like this on alot xD keep it up
Passion'sPureFlame chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Lolz. Yeah, that sounds exactly like Brock. Very nice job. I think there was a "your" that was supposed to be a "you're." But other than that, it was a great story. :D
IvyBean chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I like it? NO WAY! I LOVE IT! XD
Warlordess chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hahah, well I've been reading your AAML stuff for the past few hours in between playing games, reading other fics, and television premieres and you're pretty good. I mean, you need some light grammar work but the plots are short and cute and they put me in a good mood.

I hope you plan on writing more Ash and Misty, maybe even something longer. But I'll be reading your Creddie fic too since I'm a fan, and any H/Hr stuf you might post as well. Btw, I felt the same way. I mean, about supporting AAML and H/Hr even though R/Hr should've hit closer to home in being an AAML fan. I'd thought about that... but I see major differences between the two couples. For instance, it took nearly 6 and a half books for Ron and Hermione to move beyond an argument and breach the sexual tension beyond. According to your own evidence in your profile (which I read so that I'd be an informed reader), it took Ash and Misty about 10 episodes into season 1.

Just sayin'.
King Coi Weegee chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is a very good story, and I love the fact that the writer gets the characters and the dialouge down to a T from the Pokemon series, 5-staring the shit out of this.
Mizz.H.Cullen chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
''Brock looked between the both of them.

"Uh.. I have to go...somewhere.. over there..." he said and bailed as the pokemon followed him.''

best line ever :P
this was really funny...loved it :D
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Another great story!
MagicMikey64 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Liked it? Nope I didn't like it...

Enjoyed it? Nope I didn't enjoy it...

Erm... anyway I'm done being random.

Good work! Keep it up!
Wowlock chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I nearly feel the passion between them at last parts. ─░ts really sweet and touching. You describe it very well. And Brock is always be there and he knew it already. Well they have to thank TR for making this moment.

Thats a truth I guess. If a boy and a girl aruge each other A LOT they may have big feelings for eachother. And the things they hate from eachother is acctually the reason why they love eachother. Well At least that's my opinion. I would like too see this kind of anime. Especially the last part :D
MistyMagicWaterflower aka xImmortalxRomanticx chapter 1 . 3/3/2009

Funny, adorable and sweet enough to give the reader cavities, I loved it~!
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
SOO cute! -) You REALLY have a way with AAML, my friend.

The kiss was adorable, and the hilarity of Brock was spot on - can't wait for more ficlets from you!
yve.sweet chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
AW! It's SO Sweet! When Ash and Misty kissed, I smiled. Seriously, i did! And I loved the part when Brock came in and saw Ash and Misty and said; Never mind I don't need them :D:D!

How in the world is it possible that you write stories like this? for me it takes a month to write one, and you write one in a week! Or even a few days! Not if that's bothering me, the more stories you write, the more I can read, the more I love your stories! ANYWAY, REALLY REALLY good one! I enjoyed reading it!

I hope you come up with a new story soon! Maybe one, where Ash or Misty gets sick, or even one where uhmm.. Well, anyway, it doesn't matter what story you write, because they'll be always amazing!