Reviews for A Different Sort of Hero Support
WindSongEnchantment chapter 23 . 8/10
Ha! I love this! I know you haven't updated in many years but I hope eventually you'll return to this. I wanna know the outcome of this little experiment :D
hayleywelburn chapter 23 . 1/5
please i am in desperate need of an update
Im a half-blood chapter 23 . 7/2/2021
My guy, you need to update. Like seriously. They haven't even kissed
Gracen900 chapter 23 . 12/9/2020
I know there’s like no chance of this being updated but I love this story! I really dig the concept and your writing is really good!
Melisa chapter 23 . 8/31/2020
Will keep faithfully re-reading until you take it up again.
The Queen of All Demons chapter 23 . 6/17/2020
This was such a good story! Well written in all aspects i think. But you have abandoned it and i am now disappointed. Thanks for these chapters, though.
Break This Spell626 chapter 23 . 5/10/2020
Hi! I know it's been literally like 4 years and youve probably definitely moved on from this work but i just wanted to let you know i was going through some old Favorited stories and just re-read this one in a day an still thoroughly enjoy it! it is absolutely hilarious and i adore emm and warrens dynamic!
MessyMindYou chapter 23 . 4/28/2020
I live for them so much. pleaseeee come back to this eventually and finish. I LOVE THEM AND NEED TO FIND OHT WHAT HAPPENS :)
VoldemortsBFF chapter 23 . 12/5/2019
Tfw you read a really good fanfic, but then see that it was last updated almost 4 years ago TTTT

I hope you come back to this someday!
Mewtiie chapter 23 . 8/26/2019
I refound this after I made a new account and a few years had passed. I really enjoyed the reread. You're an excellent write and I do hope I get to read more. 3
KDBloomfield chapter 23 . 7/29/2019
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/19/2019
Still rereading four years later. Mercy please
Guest chapter 23 . 3/19/2019
This is amazing! Please continue. keep sky high alive
Guest chapter 23 . 1/5/2019
Well I guess it was nice while it lasted. I don’t wish you had more chapters but that’s okay. Great story I hope you keep writing
Guest chapter 15 . 1/5/2019
THEY ARE SO SWEET MY HEART IS GOING TO EXPLODE I TO A THOUSAND PIECES ALING WITH MY OVARIES AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH