Reviews for Rat and Cabbit
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Already joined the Yaoi and Slash in Gakuen Alice group, and I am VERY glad I did! Also, this was SOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet! It was wonderful (even though I prefer Natsume/Mikan) and I really love the idea that Ruka can do for Natsume the same thing that Mikan does. I love this idea because I see Ruka and Mikan on one side, the sunlight, the golden angels, and Natsume and Hotaru on the other, the darkness at night, the fallen angels who've forgotten how to love, and need to be reminded. I think that in the original, Mikan and Ruka are to Natsume and Hotaru that exact thing: Mikan and Hotaru as friends, and Ruka and Natsume as friends, as well as Mikan and Natsume as lovers and (at least in theory...hopefully) Ruka and Hotaru as lovers. Of course, Ruka/Hotaru will only happen in fanfics, or in the future of Gakuen Alice, but a fangirl can dream...ANYWAY! Back to the review of YOUR fanfic. So, I really loved this because of how sweet it was, and how well you showed their love for each other, despite having only fifty sentences. I also thought it was an amazing technique to use. I mean, you were basically giving us snapshots of the important parts of their lives as they fell in love with each other. It was really just wonderful. Adding to favorites.
Hime Uguisu chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
kyaa... very nice fic! i like it!
westkitsune chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
GUH.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
OMG this is so good im practically jumping! i look everywhere 4 a natsumexruka/luca fic but its so low! ff needs more natsumexruka but until we get more continye doing the ur service 4 the slash community and plz write more natsumexruka ur so good!
Balandria chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
(this part is slightly irrelevant to your story, and slightly not) I remember a year ago thinking about yaoi and how people liked it and myself wondering if they were crazy or not. It didn't have anything to do with religion, weird morals I grew up with or anything. It just seemed a bit off to me. And now, a few months ago I discovered that basically anything was alright with me as long as it had a POINT to it. If there was actual love, you know?

That's why it makes me angry when I read reviews like that one you had on this story when someone just popped up, KNOWING that this was yaoi, reading it even though they were disgusted throughout the whole thing and proceeded to leave a hateful review. It isn't about "your brother and father doing it", because that probably wouldn't happen in most situations, but it's about not being able to help who you're attracted to or love and it just irks me when people question that.

And I'm continuing on my rant, but, about the part of that review where it said something about how people in homosexual relationships make love is gross, as in being weirded out by "buttsex", well I just wonder if that person knows that heterosexual couples do that too on occasion.

Anyway, I really loved your story. I felt like I was reading the hidden truth to Gakuen Alice, the stuff that really happened behind the scenes that Tachibana-sensei left out of the manga, and I really liked how real it was. I understood how they felt - how together they are and it's so much more than a physical thing. It's like thei souls were intertwined, and you really conveyed how they felt about each other perfectly.

There really needs to be more NatsumexRuka out there. I think I knew that they were meant to be together even before I became a yaoi/slash fan. Really good job.

(And sorry for my rant. I'm just crossing my fingers that the person who wrote that comes across this and sees the insensitivity of their words. Again, very sorry.)
Crimson Memories chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
So recently I've become a slash freak, -gasp- I have no idea how it happened but its my spring break and I've been trying to tackle my MASSIVE reading list and I was all like 'OMG! I totally forgot about F-and-L (you changed ur pen name, obviously) so I hopped on over here and saw this and I had to read it seeing as I'm a newly found slash freak.

I thought it was cute and adorable and I love Rone's Narumi x Misaki one and thought this was cute. There needs to be more Natsume x Luca in GA fanfiction. I also love how utterly useless you make Mikan out to be next to Luca, cause if you think about it, its kind of true. - Kiara
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
one word: WOW!
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That was breath-taking, and concise is its beauty. A very well job done.
My Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I remember you telling me about your recent love for NatsumeRuka and how you were thinking of writing a chaptered fic for them and I'm hoping this is a taste of what's to come. I loved this. Usually slash and yaoi stuff isn't my thing but I couldn't help but love the way you wrote this.

I like the way you wrote one prompt for Natsume and switched to Ruka in the next. Most of the prompts linked to the one after it and I could see you telling a story with the little breaks between each prompt for the readers to let their imaginations run wild.

#22 - Jealousy

He knows it’s foolish to assume he can have Natsume’s heart to himself – even if he wants it so much it hurts – but Ruka cannot help that verdant demon that grips him by the throat whenever he remembers the girl he will always have to share even just a small part of him with.

This kinda confused me. Does Natsume love Mikan in this too?

I loved what you wrote for prompts 46 and 47 about the Sun and Moon. It worked so well with Natsume and Ruka, it almost left me breathless. Great job.

MHR
iCanSeeVenom chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I HATE YAOI. O_O

gross.

I don't understand why people like yaoi.

Imagine your brother and your father doing it.

Or your two boy cousins doing it.

GROSS .