Reviews for The Diary
robsten4ever chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
Is there a sequel? Plz make a sequel! Plz, plz, plz!:)
ForeverEva123 chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
lovely story...
loved carly's character

ladybella123
tanya0406 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
XHaileeX chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
I CRIED.. GOOD THING I READ THIS AT NIGHT OR I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED BY RUNNING MASSCARRA!
stina222 chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
Great story! But I hated how Jacob & Carly were together. She is half vampire and he kept insulting vampires in general. He would personally attack her family by calling them bloodsuckers and always checking to see if she was alive. He insulted not only her family, but her as well. Carly just giggled and blew it off. She never defended her family. Also their relationship was rushed. I hate how cocky Jacob was and just after meeting her he tells her about imprinting then soon later says I love you. I really hate Jacob and I hate Jacob and Carly's relationship. Otherwise, nice story!
BELIEBER110 chapter 17 . 10/7/2010
that was freakin awwsome...i want more PLZ PLZ PLZ MORE MORE MORE ily
jhgohvfhfekds chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
i cried reading the letter! ( but it is a great story! )
Commander Ael chapter 17 . 7/26/2010
Awesome story. Doctor Who quote FTW! Even if I suspect it's from Classic, and I can't place it... Ah well.
xxbella-edwardxx chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
ooooh! i love this!
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 17 . 5/6/2010
I loved it.
kyky xx 123 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
i really like this story so far :P x
Stillheartdeep chapter 17 . 3/8/2010
You shouldn't tease like that. It is a good story line and it was much too short. Why not trying writing the whole sequel out and then posting a chapter every few days. A year is a long time to put up only 17 chapters. Thank you for writing the story. It was very good and very original.
sky chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
Oh my God, you're pregnant aren't you?" lol something charlie never said so edward filled it lol
girlwithwings2 chapter 17 . 3/4/2010
this soo sad, but soo good! keep writing
Kendall94 chapter 17 . 3/3/2010