Reviews for Routine
nianinini chapter 23 . 3/29
Love this story, would love even more to see it continued! I miss your shinoten stories!
Ravengal101 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
An error prevalent in most of your fics that I've read is your incorrect spelling of definite or definitely. Your beta should have picked up on that. :-/
Ariasujm-chan chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Please writte soon the continuation, its fucking amazin your fic, thanks to these kind of fics are the reason I start to love this couple!

Pura Vida from Costa Rica!
Byakugan Master chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
Wow, just, wow. Shino and Tenten go so well with each other it's not even funny. Great story, I really enjoyed reading this! :D Hooray for ShinoTen! :)
Continue Please chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
242 reviews, 122 follows, and 108 favs. Why haven't you updated? It's just getting gooood. I hope my anonymous review sends you an alert so that you realize how many readers are waiting for an update. Very good job! (:
LittleStar1991 chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
I love this pair *_*
KayseeRP chapter 23 . 11/10/2012
SO DAMN ADORABLE!
ALL OF IT!
ohgod i cant take it. they are so fucking cute its ridiculous.
Im loving the little tid-bits of story every chapter. Its pleasantly different. :D
Ariasujm-chan chapter 22 . 9/18/2012
I read the whole story, and Im waiting for the continuation. Please bring us more chapters about this beautiful couple!

PURA VIDA FROM COSTA RICA! 3
Z LOT847 chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
This is incredibly well written. I especially like the way that the narrative style changes depending on who is being written about.
MapleLinah chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
This is one of the first times that I have read a so long story built upon drabbles rather than really long chapters, and I have to say that I like it! I especially like that you only actually get glimpses but you still understand how the characters feel, I also like that you take from both of their views and jump between them. You have made a very good job this far so keep writing and update soon! ;D
Ariasujm-chan chapter 23 . 5/24/2012
Please, please, please write the next chapter soon! I can wait any more for this amazing story!

Well I have to confess that Im a Nejitenten fan, and I love that couple... but with your fics, I start to think that Shino is a really good alternative option (Im sorry, Ill always love that stupid and sexy Hyuuga... but the Shino that you describe, damn is hot too!)

I think I tell you that Im learning English, for that reason my reviws may be are pretty bad written, please forgive me, Im a really shit for these things, but my intentions are all good!

I hope you understand this little words! And thank you for write this fic, I have been practicing my english skills with the most entreteinment forme I could imagine... whith your fics!

PURA VIDA FROM COSTA RICA!
Anon chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
So fucking cute
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 23 . 1/27/2012
i love this and you are amazing! is there anythign else that needs to be said? oh, yes - tenten/shino are awesome! :D

and my fave line for this chapter: "In this moment Shino's universe narrows down to the places her skin touches his skin and the thudding of his own heart in his ear."

simply fantastic. absolutely well done. you are a brilliant writer, and thank you so much for your story. it's beautiful. :)
Sepsis chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
Oh God! I just read all these chapters and Im so in love with this story..That was perfect and I loved how you write the characters and everything else. :) Wonderful!
Space Jam Sandwich chapter 23 . 10/23/2011