Reviews for Routine
super-rat chapter 23 . 8/25
Nyaw, so adorable.
Great story as well!
Iris chapter 23 . 6/18
Oh. Mai. Gawds. That was baus. Where is mowah? I WANT MOWAH!
Ravengal101 chapter 23 . 5/18
This story is so perfectly written...and fluffy. You made me a Shino*Tenten fan!
nianinini chapter 23 . 3/29
Love this story, would love even more to see it continued! I miss your shinoten stories!
Ravengal101 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
An error prevalent in most of your fics that I've read is your incorrect spelling of definite or definitely. Your beta should have picked up on that. :-/
Ariasujm-chan chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Please writte soon the continuation, its fucking amazin your fic, thanks to these kind of fics are the reason I start to love this couple!

Pura Vida from Costa Rica!
Byakugan Master chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
Wow, just, wow. Shino and Tenten go so well with each other it's not even funny. Great story, I really enjoyed reading this! :D Hooray for ShinoTen! :)
Continue Please chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
242 reviews, 122 follows, and 108 favs. Why haven't you updated? It's just getting gooood. I hope my anonymous review sends you an alert so that you realize how many readers are waiting for an update. Very good job! (:
LittleStar1991 chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
I love this pair *_*
KayseeRP chapter 23 . 11/10/2012
SO DAMN ADORABLE!
ALL OF IT!
ohgod i cant take it. they are so fucking cute its ridiculous.
Im loving the little tid-bits of story every chapter. Its pleasantly different. :D
Ariasujm-chan chapter 22 . 9/18/2012
I read the whole story, and Im waiting for the continuation. Please bring us more chapters about this beautiful couple!

PURA VIDA FROM COSTA RICA! 3
Z LOT847 chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
This is incredibly well written. I especially like the way that the narrative style changes depending on who is being written about.
MapleLinah chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
This is one of the first times that I have read a so long story built upon drabbles rather than really long chapters, and I have to say that I like it! I especially like that you only actually get glimpses but you still understand how the characters feel, I also like that you take from both of their views and jump between them. You have made a very good job this far so keep writing and update soon! ;D
Ariasujm-chan chapter 23 . 5/24/2012
Please, please, please write the next chapter soon! I can wait any more for this amazing story!

Well I have to confess that Im a Nejitenten fan, and I love that couple... but with your fics, I start to think that Shino is a really good alternative option (Im sorry, Ill always love that stupid and sexy Hyuuga... but the Shino that you describe, damn is hot too!)

I think I tell you that Im learning English, for that reason my reviws may be are pretty bad written, please forgive me, Im a really shit for these things, but my intentions are all good!

I hope you understand this little words! And thank you for write this fic, I have been practicing my english skills with the most entreteinment forme I could imagine... whith your fics!

PURA VIDA FROM COSTA RICA!
Anon chapter 12 . 2/24/2012