Reviews for The choices make up history
Iryelb chapter 18 . 2/26
This is a really interesting story, I've never really been interested in stories that have to do with Minato's life, probably because I know how it ends, but with Naruto calling the shots it's a whole different ball game. I would really appreciate it if you could send me a response and tell me if you're going to update this ever again, because it's been over five years since you last updated.
polarpwnage chapter 8 . 1/19
Obito? Isn't Minato like 10 years older than him? He was his Jonin sensei
Hawk chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
This was shaping up to be a very interesting story.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Very sad this hasn't been updated. It's quite unique. I haven't heard of anyone who has attacked Minato's young life, especially from a time-travel point of view. What a fun idea. :D
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
- overall rather good, the change from canon to your version could have been done in a better way
- coincidental incest, damn ...
- curious if the kids died the first time around
- you started writing this before it was revealed that Kushina was the previous jinjuriki and had her fancy chains
- great chapter lenght
- good grammar
Well rest in peace
Nibiki chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
So. ... Are you still alive? Have you finally abandoned this story? Or, is it on an indefinite hiatus?
Flaming Rose chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Sorry, at the beginning of the first sentence in my last review, it was supposed to say, "If you believe in 'Fourth Hokage was his dad thingy', then Kushina was his mother."

I probably explained that wrong, but that's the usual pairing for his parents.

(Sweatdrop.)

I still feel like I'm explaining it wrong…
Flaming Rose chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Kushina was actually the name of Naruto's mother, just to let you know.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Huh, this is a pretty cool story. Too bad it isn't continued.
Romance Ninja chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Huh... 666 reviews... I'm number 666... Well... This sucks...
ArtlieST chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
I know that you don't update this story anymore, which is sad, but I just have to say one thing. When you said 'we don't bury them' I kinda died, because some time ago I read a really weird story (don't ask why) where the Uchiha ate the bodies of the clan, so in my mind, that was what I read. x)

Anyhow, I really wish you would continue this story, even though you've most likely forgotten about it. I guess I'll see that in the last written chapter.. But I really like it. I got stuck in the story and I just can't stop reading it. And while I'm sad that Yashino (isn't that the name of Shikamaru's mother?) died, but I realised he would sooner or later for Jiraiya to get inside the picture. And I guess the fact that Minato graduated earlier made Jiraiya be someone else's sensei, since in reality, Minato was on Jiraiya's team together with two other unknown kids. (There's a picture on the wiki)
Anyhow.

Love
ArtlieST
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Surprise!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
This is so freaking cool! I love naruto as minato, and I hope nawaki survived and minato gets his hit airship finished soon
Rinnala chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
I sort of think Naruto was too much of a rookie in this chapter, he flinches too much from death and even if he only has experience with rush battle kills it still counts, he hasn't had half a year to become desensitized but an entire career spend on answering exactly that sort of question, this is one of the places you should either write that he's acting or he's leaking out more experience than is to be expected, otherwise it is out of character with the background you set up in the previous chapters
EmptySurface chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
This is such a great story, you can't let it end this waaaaayyy! D: This is one of the most brilliant Naruto stories out there, and I'm head over heels in love with it... please post the rest of the story?

The Minato and Fugaku friendship is finally growing, too... They might be 'well-acquainted comrades' right now, but I bet they'll become true friends soon enough, what with the coming war and all.

There are so many unanswered questions! Like, Minato can't be Minato without his Hiraishin! The Yellow Flash! How will this thing turn out; I must know Dx

And yes, I am throwing a mental temper-tantrum over here... I love your writing.