Reviews for The choices make up history
Reader chapter 18 . 10/14
Is this fic dead?

Aw.
I really liked it!

Great job writing this! It was very entertaining and hhGnhGh.

Minato-centric fics are the best.
Also, your toddler!Kakashi is fucking adorable.

Thank you.
silver wolf chapter 18 . 8/15
Man! This is such an awesome fic!
I love baby Kakashi! I want more of baby Kakashi!
Its sad that u stop writing but thanks for the ride.
AddictedDucky chapter 13 . 4/2
Yashino why u do dis Q-Q
AddictedDucky chapter 10 . 4/2
Yashion is gonna die isn't he? It would explain how he met Jiraya...or maybe they just switched? Yea lets go with that...
Flames of youth chapter 18 . 10/26/2016
10/10 story. Amazing except for a few grammar mistakes. You should really continue the story it is one of the best I have ever read and it is from a different perspective that I don't see almost ever.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 18 . 9/23/2016
A good story that started off strong but kinda fizzled out.
theHidden1 chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
This is really good. I like how things are changing. Its not nearly so obvious which is nice. Its subtle. I hope we get to see more of this sometime.
silentsum chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
This is really good. Do you think you'll ever continue?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Eh, I always taught Naruto would be the messy type. Sigh, I think it's better to forget about Naruto instead, and think of the MC as someone else. Well, doesn't mean I'm not curious how this would turn out anyway.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
Does he still remember Kushina as his mother (since Kyuubi mentioned)?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Uh, no offense but it really does get repetitive... from the first two chapters, but curiosity wins... as always, soooo onto the next chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
it feels like kushina might be paired with inoichi tbh, and i don't know how i feel about that... :/
Cosmic Assbutt chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
I am sad.

Besides that, it was very well written and beautiful. It was very nice to read and it flowed very well.
Cosmic Assbutt chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
The feels at the end were too much for me. Here's hoping that Minato's strangely endearing sensei survives...
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2015