Reviews for The choices make up history
I’m sorry, but this novel is boring. That’s my honest opinion. There isn’t any end goal that Naruto is trying to achieve, he doesn’t seem to have a dream or anything. Why is he even becoming a shinobi than? All his people are dead or gone, and since he’s in the past, why is he not trying to change the future for the better? Another thing is that he doesn’t even act like Naruto or even Minato. Sure, Naruto lead a sad life and witnessed the death of his people. But even with all the ups and downs, Naruto is still Naruto. In the manga, he gets abused and witnesses many people die, but he rises to the top. This Naruto is so monotone and serious. You might as well have Naruto replaced with an OC and than this story wouldn’t be strange. After all, your just using Naruto’s name, not his cheerful personality or his powers.
Also your background knowledge is wrong too. I’m not sure if it’s intentional that Minato was born in the Whirlpool area or that Kushina was bought to Konoha with a group of kids because this is completely incorrect. Minato was an orphan already in Konoha and Kushina was only brought to Konoha because she was the next person to host the Kyuubi. Everyone died in the attack from Kiri and Kumo or fled but only Kushina is the only Uzamaki in Konoha.
Your knowledge on ninjas and shinobis are off too. I didn’t read the whole of explaining theories and such, but I know this is off. For example, A kunochi is a female shinobi and a shinobi is usually referred to as a boy ninja. So in the previous chapter I read about Kushina being closer to a shinobi than a kunochi and just makes me mad. It says that shinobi are more elements and ninjutsu. Are you implying that kunochis just do healing and stuff?! That they don’t do ninjutsu?! I really hate that.
The rest of the this I hate is mostly just how you wrote the story. When explaining you just throw the information all at once, making the dialogue quite long. I don’t wanna read something so long. So I tien myself skipping paragraphs. And there isn’t anything funny or attention grabbing. There aren’t any intense moments where you hold your breath in anticipation. There isn’t any emotional moments that make you curse a character or happily laugh at. It just is so monotone to me. It’s just going through a ninja’s life, which can be boring.

I’m happy that you dedicated your time to write this novel and post a lot of chapters. I’ve seen far worse fan-fictions, but some of them just piss me off, like yours. Thanks for your hard work! Just continue posting chapters and you can ignore what I’ve said. I just wanted to vent my feelings. Have a good day!
Reader chapter 18 . 10/14/2017
Is this fic dead?

Aw.
I really liked it!

Great job writing this! It was very entertaining and hhGnhGh.

Minato-centric fics are the best.
Also, your toddler!Kakashi is fucking adorable.

Thank you.
silver wolf chapter 18 . 8/15/2017
Man! This is such an awesome fic!
I love baby Kakashi! I want more of baby Kakashi!
Its sad that u stop writing but thanks for the ride.
AddictedDucky chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
Yashino why u do dis Q-Q
AddictedDucky chapter 10 . 4/2/2017
Yashion is gonna die isn't he? It would explain how he met Jiraya...or maybe they just switched? Yea lets go with that...
Flames of youth chapter 18 . 10/26/2016
10/10 story. Amazing except for a few grammar mistakes. You should really continue the story it is one of the best I have ever read and it is from a different perspective that I don't see almost ever.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 18 . 9/23/2016
A good story that started off strong but kinda fizzled out.
theHidden1 chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
This is really good. I like how things are changing. Its not nearly so obvious which is nice. Its subtle. I hope we get to see more of this sometime.
silentsum chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
This is really good. Do you think you'll ever continue?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Eh, I always taught Naruto would be the messy type. Sigh, I think it's better to forget about Naruto instead, and think of the MC as someone else. Well, doesn't mean I'm not curious how this would turn out anyway.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
Does he still remember Kushina as his mother (since Kyuubi mentioned)?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Uh, no offense but it really does get repetitive... from the first two chapters, but curiosity wins... as always, soooo onto the next chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
it feels like kushina might be paired with inoichi tbh, and i don't know how i feel about that... :/
Cosmic Assbutt chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
I am sad.

Besides that, it was very well written and beautiful. It was very nice to read and it flowed very well.
Cosmic Assbutt chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
The feels at the end were too much for me. Here's hoping that Minato's strangely endearing sensei survives...