Reviews for Yes, sir!
Elchikaah Haly chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Wow, this is certainly one very interesting take of a time before the whole AA4 took place. I was always wondering what was the relation of Kristoph and Apollo and the way you wrote it almost looks like it could be canon (well that is until AA5 and the adding of another character in Apollo's life, but for the sake of the time the fic was written, I'll just ignore the fifth main game).

This certainly gives more humane character to the psychopath that is Kristoph, and I'm pretty sure he is human enough to be able to "take care" of his protégé the way he did in this fic, even though his initial intentions where not all shine and stuff.

I really love the way you portray him and Apollo. They still keep there in-game personality very well and even when you get to the 4-1 part of the story, the writing and personalities of everyone flowed perfectly with the pace, which is something I don't see often in other fan fics. And those almost family moments with the two is just utterly adorable to my eyes. It's also good that you never exagerate those moments into hyper fluff and stuff, which I find even more in-character.

That fic or a similar backgrounds would really make a great backstory setting if they ever continue with the Apollo's arc in the next game (and thanks to AA5, there is a little chance of this happening since Polly's now the most popular character in the AA fandom, at least in Japan).
Ringmaster118 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Maybe you should make a sequel one-shot where Polly visits Kristoph in Jail after Clay dies.
Iris delos Reyes chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
I clearly do hate Kristoph Gavin after what has happened. I mean, Apollo DID seem to trust him before the trial of Phoenix Wright came to play, but I still can't forgive for the fact that he murdered Trucy's real father, since the promise of him visiting Trucy before the deadline never happened. This story was amazing and somewhat softened my heart towards Kristoph, but there's still some part of me that forgive him for what he has done. It was still an amazing story and one that may sound to be true.
KaUiA chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
I love seeing Kristoph's thoughts. I love how you developed the story. It would really fit the game. I would love to see Phoenix's POV too! :))
Random chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
COOKIECOOKIECOOKIECOOKIECOOKIECOOKIECOOKIEI'MSERIOUSLYHUNGRYRIGHTNOWWHATKINDOFCOOKIEISIT?!

Phoenix Wright! Detective Dick Gumshoe! And... um... uh... The Judge? Either him or Ema Skye, but I haven't beaten Miles Edgeworth yet, so I wouldn't know... FYI, if you've played Duel Destinies... I can't be the only one to have seen Detective Fulbright and instantly thought 'So this is our new Gumshoe?'
MadFox32 chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
This is literally the best fanfic ive ever read. :D
AnbarElectrum chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
...Ow.
But in a good way.
Congratulations, you have officially just managed to make Kristoph Gavin sympathetic. I always thought AA4 was WAY too casual with Apollo having to destroy his long-time mentor's career, reputation, and life in court. And I do think that Kristoph had to have felt something for Apollo; it's hard to hang around someone for that long without getting at least a little bit attached, but the game sort of wrote that off... There should really have been more closure for the fact that AA4's mentor and Big Bad were the same person, given how much the first three games and AAI emphasised the significance of the relationship between mentor and student (Mia and Phoenix, Phoenix and Maya, Maya and Pearl, Von Karma and Franziska/Edgeworth, Edgeworth and Kay...) and you provided some of that closure, so thanks.
Anyway, long review is long and it's 3 years after the fact, so I'll shut up now except to say: Great story, and totally going on my favourites list!
andysanime chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Really good job, I loved this... although it's a sad ending... or at least to me it is...
Belltatrix chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
Ohmigod, this story was fabulous! This is totally canon to me now. Whenever I play 4-1, this is all that I will think about.

Such a sad ending. Poor Kristoph. I got a soft spot for him even if he's a manipulative psychopath.

The writing was excellent and all the characters were in character.

I'm SOO glad you wrote this. I'm intrigued about Kristoph being a mentor to Apollo and I can hardly find many.
vodkaCanidae chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Aww... that was a sad ending. But I guess, justice is served. It was a great fic nonetheless! :D
vodkaCanidae chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Aww. All these nice moments... Apollo's gonna be crushed when he finds out Kristoph's true intentions... :(
vodkaCanidae chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Love it! Apollo's adorable with his chords of steel training xD
pearls1990 chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
My gosh! I wish I had read this sooner! This is brilliant! I'm glad you pushed yourself to finish it. Off to read more of your stuff!
pearls1990 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Haha! Here comes Justice! Love it!
pearls1990 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Your portrayal of Kristoph, in my opinion so far, is spot-on! The last few lines gave me shivers! Apollo is growing on me. You're making him an endearing character! Also, this is such a brilliant idea for a fan-fic and you are developing the plot very well!