Reviews for Happy Birthday, Dear Wheezy
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This was absolutely great :D

I loved George's little present at the beginning; I don't see how anyone would be able to look at the birthday boy without cracking up... XD

I really loved the idea of a hieroglyphic chess set - wicked! Also liked how you described the characters through their wrapping techniques.

Ron and Hermione are so cute...

And lastly, the last paragraph was very heartwarming... I loved that he gave Ron the papers for his birthday and with Fred. *wipes away tear*

Great fic! :D
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
great story well written
hannahinthesky chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love your stories! I started with the most recent and have been making my way backward all evening, My husband thinks I've lost my mind, but your writing is impeccable. I love Ron and Hermione, too!
TheDarkGenius-BlackAsNight chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
United. The team just HAD to be Manchester United?

I'm sorry, but I'm the biggest Chelsea fan you're ever going to see, and I *HATE* United! I know you want to kill me - I understand the feeling - but I can't stand them! And it makes me ever so happy to see them get beaten to the double last year - and holding only eight out of a possible twelve points as of right now (Chelsea's twelve out of twelve :D)

United reference aside though, I gotta say your stories are BRILLIANT. I love them! Like the entire Aftermath series and all the connected oneshots. Bloody brilliant mate ;)

BUT STILL. UNITED?

I don't know why it bothers me so much. Especially when United wins that match over in Aftermath. (wait, does that count as a spoiler for people who haven't read it? Oops!) Now if you change it to Chelsea I'll be one happy camper :D :D

In all seriousness though, I love your work. I think you're my newest favorite author here on . And I would kill - figuratively - for a nice Harry/Ginny story? Pretty please? Because I love your work (like I said :P)

And I'm sorry if I sound like a caffeine nut. It's just an insanely late hour and I have an even more insanely early morning tomorrow (or in a couple hours) and I'm sick and unable to sleep, hence the fanfiction.

Anyway, BlackHawk, I leave you with this crazily long review.

Keep writing! I think you're one of the most talented authors I've seen (did I mention that?)
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
awww that was soo sweet!
edwards-angel22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This is perfect, it made me laugh sometimes and tear up others! Smashing story! 5 stars!
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
So I just read this and the one of hermiones birthday I LOVED them so sweet!

And hermiones gift hahahaha

Rons gift to hermione was so sweet

George...ah George great as always

Um yeah that's it except saying that I LOVED IT!
The-Mixed-Up-Girl chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
love it, it is soo funny. especially the kreacher part.
Pattox0111 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Yay for George! and Harry and Hermoine and Molly and etc. etc.

Loved the plot,but i founded a typo! O: Oh well, we all make mistakes (Ron spent the next half hour trying out the various settings on the 'Made-Eye' Specs) is it supposed to be Made-eye? if it is, sorry for being stupid P Keep up the good work!

Pat
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aw, that was so cute. The last bit actually made me tear up a bit. *sniffle*
ClayCelloFire chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
this was so good! and so funny! I'm stil laughing!
zsdvnn chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Great oneshot. Its just a reminer that,*sniffle* aftermath is o-over *starts histaricly crying*... Well, at least your givin' us top notch one-shots instead! This was a great story, but I'm just wonderin more about the brunch and who was there. Well, I can't wait until the next "mirror mirror" chapter, and as always, keep up the AWSOME work. You really help people who have suffered "post potter deppression" like myself! (;
MaNdErS20100 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I'm so sorry about your loss.

I love the Aftermath universe and your one-shots that are based in it. Kreacher dressed up as a clown would have been a terrifying sight! But it was funny! All the gifts Ron received are awesome! Especially the Mad-Eye Specs! I loved the brotherly love between Ron and George. George's gift to Ron was so touching! And giving it to him in front of Fred's grave, it made me sad but happy at the same time. As for Hermione's gift...we know what those two will be daydreaming bout. lol!

Great one-shot and can't wait for your next update! _
Willing to Learn chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Cantletharrygo chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Finally a post from Hawk! I just love Ron. He is my favorite of them all. Sorry to hear about your cousin! Keep writing & posting and I'll keep reading and reviewing.