Reviews for Gomer Goes to Vietnam
RevBear chapter 1 . 7/5
Well done.. well done.
dabzzygirl chapter 26 . 2/6
Lou Ann or somebody else is gonna be out for blood when they find out Monroe lied about Gomer.
dabzzygirl chapter 22 . 2/6
That's just awful the way the troops were treated after Vietnam. Gomer handled it very well.
dabzzygirl chapter 12 . 2/6
Grandma Pyle has no idea what F-bomb means! LOL
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 34 . 10/13/2015
If Gomer was to have served in 'Nam, why not as a bachelor? Besides, when officially decides to go back to Mayberry, why not have Jan Brady being Mrs. Gomer Pyle? Afterall, she'd fit in more with his parents' idea of a daughter-in-law, especially with her long golden blonde hair. Anyway, knowing that Gomer is a firm believer in various types of biblical quotes, well, I think he'd want a wife that fits the description as found in the new testament as listed under 1 CORINTHIANS 11:15?! So, how do we know that Lou Anne Poovie will even give so much as just plain careful thought to letting her own blonde hair grow past her waistline?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 35 . 8/25/2014
Fairly good, but I can't envision LOU ANNE as a MAYBERRY housewife.
throwaway929 chapter 35 . 3/7/2014
I've read all your GOMER stories,and I have to say,they are all great! Have you ever considered writing more?
Homer chapter 35 . 2/5/2014
Wow, what a GREAT story, thank you so much for all the effort you put into it.
I can almost hear Gomer's, Duke's and Sgt Carter's voices thru the entire story.
Great job and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/30/2014
When did Duke and Morgan get married?
Guest chapter 24 . 1/28/2014
Pretty sure there wasn't Rubik's cube back then
FutureMarine chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
was a really great Vietnam story.I plan on joining the USMC myself one day.I had an uncle in Nam... write some more gomer stories.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/20/2012
Monday, August 20, 2012-7:23 pm CST

I really loved this Fanfiction. It was very good. I've read once before. I never get tired of it. Please
write some more "Gomer Pyle, USMC" stories.

Terry (Dallas, Texas)
Terry Marvin chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Monday, August 13, 2012-9:37 pm CST

Hello, Smartyjones,
I really loved this chapter. I believe you oughta write some "Gomer Pyle, USMC" stories.
I've read these Chapters before, sometime ago. The stories were beautiful.
chill13 chapter 33 . 11/22/2009
Don't take too much credit Carter. It wasn't because they were Marines, it wasn't because of their training. They are friends and friends help each other no matter what. Well, Gomer would have done it for anyone, but that's beside the point.

If something horrible like that happened to me (not that I would be in a war, mind you)I certainly wouldn't want to have to tell people about it over and over and have it plastered all over tv.

Gomer calls that a fight?

“That’s just fancy talk for the crowd, Gome. Hitting your head on a rock doesn’t sound half so pretty.” Love it!
chill13 chapter 32 . 11/21/2009
I can only imagine what she's going through! Just sitting and trying to hope would drive anyone crazy. It's good that she is keeping busy and helping.

Ooh, boy. I thought we saw the last of Sgt. Brooks. Aw. She made him cry! Didn't thing the nasty old guy had tear ducts. Shows what kindness can do.

I am not surprised for a moment that Duke is having PSD. that is an experience he'll never forget. But is wasn't his fault and he needs someone to tell him that. His talk with Gomer just about made me cry!

I remember that episode with the cigars! It's one of my favorites.

Yay! He's back! Now he can see his second baby be born.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »