Reviews for The mind is so confusing
Dance.Grimmjow.Dance chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Aha, I'd have to say, this is a rather entertaining story:)

There are some things like the spelling but, that doesn't matter.

But it's seriously a good story.

Update:D!
ravensandstars chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
I love it so far, poor guys, so many issues, but that's the way I like it, lol. can't wait for the next chap, please update soon.
PencilsLovePaper chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Update

uuppdatee~~
Valitiel chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Gasp! What was that thud!
Loonalily chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
I'm enjoying this so far, I'm looking forward to how the other characters in Kingdom HEarts come into play in your fic, I always like seeing where they are. :D

Nice ending at the end, I liked how he kind of zoned out.

Looking forward to the next chapter if there is one!
kenthel chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I liked the beginning with the explanation of Demyx's double life and how it's described. If it's going to continue like other fanfictions featuring this idea, that's not necessarily bad, but try to make it original and believable. This site doesn't really need another story with the new kids instantly being attracted to their specific "match". (Riku/Sora; Axel/Roxas)

Also, the dialogue itself (the words) has no real issue and serves its purpose, but the way its presented is a little off. I don't mean to act like a grammar-nazi, but the story would simply look better if the conversations where properly set up.

Anyway, looking forward to how you add to this (and to the possibility that there could be Demyx/Zexion .), nice start. : )