Reviews for His Glass Slippers
HersheyChocolates101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
XD Burn. Onto the next chapter!
Glomps of Death chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
This made me laugh so much! Please, please update soon, Gill as a pimp has just made me die of the laughter.
Rhodonite chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Don't apologize! This is hilarious...

-Rose
Normal-looking Freak chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
My goodnes, that was the most distrubing and hilarious HM story i've read. i absolute love your sense of humor. XDDD

Now imma gonna keep reading.
BloodRoseStone chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
rofl ur story is, well enough to bring tears in my eyes.

plz continue so u dont leave ur fans hanging here!
DiscoPants chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
D:
Tigerlili242 chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
This is hilarious! You should really continue writing this... I love it!
DoubleKK chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Alright. J'ai fini.

Now you need to go update.
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Dude. I haven't read a new fanfiction in quite some time (laziness and disinterest being the culprit) but I thought I'd check out this one, and I'm glad I did. I actually saw it a while back and though, "Hey. That looks interesting. Maybe I should read it."

Voila, theres a good thing about summer. Having time to read ff. X)

ANYWAYS. I am liking your writing style. Its just so...quirky. Not to mention the plot is quite humorous. XD

Yeah. So I'm gonna go read the other chapters now. Farewell.

KK
A. Ymous chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh god, it's currently 3:05 M, and I'm trying not to wake my family up, but you're making it kind of hard!
Tabs14 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
omg! talk about funny! if this wasnt a crack-fic i dont know what one is! i loved it! update soon!
QueenoftheCatz chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Poor Gill...Poor, poor Gill...

If I were him I'd run away at age 12 if not 9! Then again...his father would probably lock down the entire island to make sure he didn't exscape.

Honestly, it's quite the miracal that Gill turned out even vaguely sane!

Well, this was an awesome chapter! And hilarious as always!

Well, See ya later! XD
AnimeGirl593 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
i wouldn't let me review again so i just typed in my user name and made it 'anoymous' (can't spell big words for shit DX) anyway i loved this chapter! lol Gill's a pimp XD today i was wondering why i loved Gill so much...i was thinking about marrying Chase instead...then i read this...and changed my mind. XD EPIC chapter! Can't wait for more! oh! and i think the other two stories should be sequels

~AnimeGirl
The Random Artist chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Not only was it so disturbing that I laughed hard enough that my sides hurt, it was also GENIUS. The Mayor is really creeping me out, though...

Anywhos, loved the story a lot. You had my cheeks hurting by the summary. So brilliant story!
Inumaru12 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
I know you're on hiatus but I gotta say, this is some of the funniest shit I've read in a while. XD I nearly cracked up so hard many times. I love it. Even if you never update this I can always look back and read this if I ever have an bad day and this will make me smile.

Until we meet again~!