Reviews for Robot Man
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Ohmygosh the feels are overwhelming! *sob* amazing!
Rumbleroar'sSlumberingCubs chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was such a cool story! I love the way you wrote it! Sweet! :)
Nilaza chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I cant belief i havent left a comment yet

i love this story! the humor mixed with the aww-feel at the end, and also a sting at the very end when they say thay they wont let each other fall, reminds me of a quote of a book about Dooku and Yoda, something about Yoda saying "when you fall, catch you i will" and that is sad because Dooku DID fall, and no-one could catch him, and that makes this sad too!

Gosh, sorry about the long review
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 2/17/2011

Aww :) Now if only he had actually done that, I wouldn't cry every time I watch RotS.
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
aww, so sweet!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw, this is so sweet! :)
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
aw! I was almost CRYING! I think he should tell him about Padme, though. I know it doesn't happen in the actual thing, but it can be sliightly AU. Right? It was just so sweet! We need more fics like this one!

True Colours chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Now I know I said in your other story that I thought Anakin would know by now that Obi-Wan cares, but there was just something slightly different this time that makes realisation at this stage plausible. I guess Obi-Wan could start to be polite to him, but the insecurity would linger...anyway, this was sweet, Master-padawan interaction, I really liked it for no particular reason, but it's always nice when they show a little affection.
Amanda Howlett chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aww, that was soo sweet! Poor Ani, it must have been hard waking up with a metal arm instead of his real one. Great job at capturing the moment!
Kiyoshi-pure chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
aww, loved the sarcasm, very anikin. obi-wan, crying! better not tell my sister, or she'll do that with obi-wan.

awsome story, does it continue?
songsofthestars chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Oh, this is adorable, I loved it!
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 1 . 3/3/2009

I'm so happy to see that this fandom is still alive!

That was a great little fic.
Nuclear Chick chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aw, how sweet! I liked how you did this, very good :D
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
aw that was so cute. it was very sweet,im gonna remember it for a long time. u should make more on-shots like this ]
Panache-x chapter 1 . 2/28/2009