Reviews for Robot Man
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Ohmygosh the feels are overwhelming! *sob* amazing!
Rumbleroar'sSlumberingCubs chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was such a cool story! I love the way you wrote it! Sweet! :)
Nilaza chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I cant belief i havent left a comment yet

i love this story! the humor mixed with the aww-feel at the end, and also a sting at the very end when they say thay they wont let each other fall, reminds me of a quote of a book about Dooku and Yoda, something about Yoda saying "when you fall, catch you i will" and that is sad because Dooku DID fall, and no-one could catch him, and that makes this sad too!

Gosh, sorry about the long review
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
*sniff*

Aww :) Now if only he had actually done that, I wouldn't cry every time I watch RotS.
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
aww, so sweet!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw, this is so sweet! :)
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
aw! I was almost CRYING! I think he should tell him about Padme, though. I know it doesn't happen in the actual thing, but it can be sliightly AU. Right? It was just so sweet! We need more fics like this one!

Izzy
True Colours chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Now I know I said in your other story that I thought Anakin would know by now that Obi-Wan cares, but there was just something slightly different this time that makes realisation at this stage plausible. I guess Obi-Wan could start to be polite to him, but the insecurity would linger...anyway, this was sweet, Master-padawan interaction, I really liked it for no particular reason, but it's always nice when they show a little affection.
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aww, that was soo sweet! Poor Ani, it must have been hard waking up with a metal arm instead of his real one. Great job at capturing the moment!
Kiyoshi-pure chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
aww, loved the sarcasm, very anikin. obi-wan, crying! better not tell my sister, or she'll do that with obi-wan.

awsome story, does it continue?
songsofthestars chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Oh, this is adorable, I loved it!
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Aw...

I'm so happy to see that this fandom is still alive!

That was a great little fic.
Nuclear Chick chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aw, how sweet! I liked how you did this, very good :D
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
aw that was so cute. it was very sweet,im gonna remember it for a long time. u should make more on-shots like this ]
Panache-x chapter 1 . 2/28/2009