Reviews for The Lost Pevensie: Finding Narnia
Susan chapter 1 . 2/7
I love this.
Did you know their parents also went to aslans country and Susan had no one left at all? Great story
Just Me and My Books chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I cried while reading this story, it seems like the exact thing that would happen! Love it!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Like it. Definitely like it.

Great story!

~Caity :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Beautiful. The writing , the story, all of it. Made me cry. So really, you're amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
KMH1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I enjoyed the complexity that you showed in this. Yes, there was a happiness, but also the harrowing realization of her own imperfections. This was beautifully done.

I was always so sad when I read the last book and I had hoped that Susan would be alright. I think I'll adopt this as the end for the series instead. :)

Thanks for sharing.
angiedotdotla chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
made me cry :']
Jacquera chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Made me cry.
EpsilonTheta chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
IT! It made me cry (which isn't at all easy!) I was just wondering, have you heard of a site called Narnia Fanfiction Revolution (also known as NFFR). The website can be found at www . narnia fanfiction . com. It also has forums attached where you can find authors like RthStewart, Acacia59601 and many others discussing all parts of the Narnia fandom including what a raw deal Susan (and the other female characters) got.

Feel free to PM me for more info
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Oh wow, it's written so deeply and thoroughly

I LOVED IT!

10/10, and I never thought about what turmoil Susan would have been going through

It's nice to know what she felt like
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Loved it, except for the Caspian stuff. Guh. That's not even hinted at in the books, and Caspian belongs with the Star's Daughter. Just because the stupid movie...

Okay, sorry. I'm not going to rant. (I actually mostly liked the second movie, except for that one part that makes me want to scream) Anyway.

The story was beautiful. I like to hope that Susan might have found a happier life in England, but I do believe that she would've come back to Narnia eventually.
Kaist chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh, this was so beautiful...
Peonywinx chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh, my gosh, you actually made me cry, you know that? I was very upset with C.S. Lewis for not putting Susan back into Narnia in the Last Battle. This little fic fixed it for me. Thanks!
confused-Luna chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This story made me cry, it was so moving and touching! Wonderful job.
D chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Well, this story made me undeniably happy, even though it was really sad. The novels didn't give me the ending for Susan that I wanted, and your fanfic really did it for me. It was well written and all the characters seemed pretty much in character. I always felt Susan would someday be reunited with her family. There was no was Aslan would really be that unmerciful, would he? Anyways, I'm glad Susan got her happy ending. Well done and I hope you write another story for The Chronicles of Narnia someday. :)