Reviews for Storm of the Galaxy
Sebastian817 chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Pleace continue history
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
The whole Yami Naruto thing is stupid.
R-king 93 chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
Well happy you continue this story, I love how serenity is still alive and how naruto have to face yami again. I can't wait see what happens next . Good Chapter and update when you can.
SPark681 chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
Oh shit this is getting good and hopefully Naruto can become 'the storm' and protect all those he cares about anyways keep up the great work!
Anikong chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
Interesting chapter. But what's Naruto's relation to the Queen Serenity that's in a coma since he didn't have his memories when he visited her in the hospital yet he seemed to know her quite well? Also how old is the Naruto on earth considering he also reincarnated?
Silber D. Wolf chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
great chapter, I hope that you update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
Super
Sageofchaos chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
hope to read more.
kage88 chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
can not await for more
SPark681 chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Man I hope in time Yami will be destroyed for good anyways keep up the great work!
PrimordialGuardian chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Does serenity he revived by Naruto or not.
AlphaBlackWolf21 chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
awesome as always love the battle scenes though i do feel sad poor queen serenity she lost everything but anyway looking forward to seeing how Naruto's presence will effect the other senshi now that their being reincarnated
Xion The XIV chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
I truly do have to wonder how Luna and Artemis will make Queen Serenity look.
In the show she was shown to be a lovely nice benevolent Queen. But in this story she is nothing more then a Prideful monarch that is willing to kill her kingdom to spite the invaders. She doesn't seem to be a good or caring queen. She seems to me more of the type of having yes men around her at all times. If you don't agree with her you die. Especially when Naruto didn't agree with their customs she tried to have him executed by anyone who had any type of power.

I just hope if you do continue to do this story. That you wont go the same way 80% of all authors go with any of their stories on how they over hype the caring Queen. When in fact she is very vain and uncaring to anyone not fallowing her traditions. And Suddenly have Naruto say he is deeply in love with the queen when in fact it was only his daughter he loved and not her.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
awesome
R-king 93 chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
Naruto and yami are chess players and sailors scouts and queen berry are pieces interesting. Excellent chapter