Reviews for Storm of the Galaxy
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Such a shame you gave up...
TheInnerBeast chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Have you abandoned this story, or what, because I really like it.
rinnegan18 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
great story,hope you continue
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
With all the sex they are having, i'am surprised. Queen Serinity is not pregnant Again
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Better than Shinobi's father. I understand that are slow at updating because you keep making new stories. Try focusing on completing stories before you make new stories
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Read all the chapter. Loved. I really find the story interesting. Loved the stemy lemon scenes. However i notice by the date that it has been awhile since you updated, if so don't be afraid to ask us reviewers for ideas. Happy new years!
Deflow chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Come on! What is with the wait? Can you work on this story after you are done with your current ine?
fooler chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
. Update
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Tick tock. Hurry up
Deflow chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Come on! Update. Bring back Queen serinity. I love the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Come on! This is the only story where their naruto x queen serinity pairing. Are you going to waste this story potential or are you going to complete this awesome story. Bring back queen serinity.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
You owe us for keeping us waiting. Lemon scenes!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
You are taking so long, update or people are goung to lose hope with this story. Bring back queen serinity, she owe naruto big time... in bed. Lol
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Please update. I love this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Love the chapter. Please post a new chapter. I love the story. I suppose dark naruto will be the main antagonist/ bad guy of this story.