Reviews for Reconcile
Lookatthehouses chapter 1 . 1/16
This is very cute and I love it a lot. I would expect Simon's leg to affect him, though, during tag, at least a little.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Sweet. Nicely written, too - the characters' voices are clear in my head, and the dialogue could easily be script fron Seasob Two. If you're still writing, how about some Simon-River sibling cuteness combined with backstory, a story about the two of them on Osiris before the Academy?
lanri chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
oh my gosh all the feels. This is adorable.
LTC415 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Love it! So sweet!
babythor chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Simon/River Family!fics matter. A lot. :)

You did an excellent job.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
You just made my year. I don't read much Firefly fic - not much of a shipper (in that fandom, at least) and I've always had a rougher time finding good genfic than good shipfic. Give up on Firefly as a ficfandom a while ago - only ran into this reading your TSCC stuff. And it was adorable and warmed the cockles of my heart. I don't even know what cockles of heart are, but you warmed them. :

I profess, River is far and away my favorite character, I imagine its difficult to her as she is in the show, without any angsty craziness. Fine line and all that, yet you did it magnificently. So, kudos.
queer-serenity chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
My heart! Of this is soo lovely and cute! I like the way you write them, well done!

Also kudos on yelly Mal, hahah.
Marie King chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh my goodness this amazingly cute! Please continue!
fandroid chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Dorain Mythgeek deNorwood chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Very cute and very well-written. You portrayed the dynamic of their relationship and all of the characters involved very well.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
"Simon sat on the edge of her bed and rested his hand on River’s stomach, grinning, as they both caught their breath, and he gazed at her for a long moment in the dim light. River gazed back silently as her heartbeat began to slow, a wave of fatigue washing over her unexpectedly, her limbs becoming suddenly leaden and tired as the aftereffects ... caught up with her. Simon gently threaded his thick fingers affectionately through his sister’s dark brown hair."

These descriptions call to mind a rather different image than you may have intended.

But I don't dislike it.
RefurAG chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Well, I haven't really got time for more than this : You made me smile with this, it's adorable and I'm faving. Absolutely splendid!
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Very nice– a sweet moment between brother and sister! There aren't enough of them out there. Great characterization, too, and I loved how you ended it!

God bless!

rheenielabeth chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
The fandom does need more sibling cuteness, and this is a great addition to it! ic and nicely written, I liked it lots.
Teyerin chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Poetically written and a terrific follow-up to the episode!