Reviews for Inside and Out
More fascinating insights.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Fascinating.
2BBornot2BB chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Incredibly powerful and beautifully written. Loved it.
Graffigraphy chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
This is a very interesting fic. Certainly well-written, and enjoyable to read. Nice work :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
This is a magnificent story! What a creative idea. It's like a little Bones "dim sum." So well written. Thank you!
NotAVideoGirl chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved this. I loved that you really explored the darker sides of both of the characters. They aren't just whimsical and clever all of the time. I thought you did a really great job developing both of them too. Definately going in the Favorites.
CupcakeBean chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
This was fantastic! I really love these random insights into both characters!

I'm looking forward to your upcoming oneshot about number 7. I think that was my favorite one on Booth's list.
lizook chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
This chapter is just as amazing as the first! So many lovely, well captured insights.

Loved: "And always, always they were easy, comfortable, and lasting friends. Why was that never enough to make lines worth overstepping or assuredly great sex more palatable than Thai food and form-filling with his partner?" Partly because I love that scene and partly because it's just a wonderful observation!

"He remembers two blue lines and loving her still, loving his son before he even saw his heartbeat." Beautiful.

#20 was perfect, too. I love the image of them kicking one another under the table.

Nice job, thanks for sharing!
perscribo chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
loved number one, especially since I'm a Lakers fan :)
Rose Aarac chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I love it! Great job! I love these random insights into the characters! Keep up the great writing!
FrigginNometry chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I thought the two lists were both well-written. I liked Bones' better, probably because it spoke about more of her life, while Booth's was mainly about Brennan :-)

Sweet & short.
Monisse chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Oh so very good! I trully enjoyed this new take on Booth. All of these short actions seem very in character. Really great job.
TemperTemper chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
I so love this! And the first part - they are both completely awesome.

In this one I think my favourite is the little bit about the scene in Brennan's book - I have often wondered just what reading that type pf scene must be like for him - hello?

I also love the gambling and Rebecca ones. You really seem to get every facet of Booth.

And I am very excited by your author's note at the end there - meep!