Reviews for New Moon Tavern
blondferretgirl chapter 30 . 11/3
Love It!
NimfXx chapter 30 . 9/27
Knit Bug chapter 30 . 9/4
I loved this story... oh my did I ever. There were moments I wanted to scream, cry and laugh. Thank you so much for this great read. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for writing it.

sueIZide chapter 1 . 8/28
I've read this a few times before but I lost it. I finally found it again and am back to enjoy it.
This lot sound like a bunch of pre-teens.
momma2fan chapter 30 . 4/21
Great job. Loved it!
maphie chapter 25 . 1/26
This was written a long time ago so maybe this review won't be noticed. You have a very keen grasp on human emotions. When your characters speak during a pivotal, emotional part of their lives, you give them words and reactions that pull me in. I've cried, been angry and elated over this story quite a number of times. If I can offer one bit of advice, I think you need to take your time with some of the more factual aspect of your story. This is fiction, so to some degree it would require that your readers suspend their disbelief for them to appreciate the tale you are weaving. If I can offer a suggestion, I think part of that process is having the author lay out the scene in such a way that is believable so we can trust you with the rest of the story. Do the research. Is there precedence to support the medical aspects of the story. We don't need much. We are Twific readers after all and we already believe (and revel) in a world where humans and vampires fall in love.
Nannyjojo chapter 30 . 1/12
This has me hooked from start to finish.
I loved every part of it, even when Edward was being a douche.
Thank you for sharing.
Nannyjojo chapter 29 . 1/11
Well I can't say I am sorry that he has gone.
I am glad that he cleared up some things first though.
Nannyjojo chapter 28 . 1/11
Go on Edward, try it.
I can't wait to see you get your karma.
Nannyjojo chapter 27 . 1/11
I don't think I have stopped sobbing yet.
They both failed at the communication thing again, although I think this this time they may be forgiven.
Nannyjojo chapter 26 . 1/11
I am sobbing right now.
So heart breaking.
Nannyjojo chapter 25 . 1/11
Hehe, Oh Edward you are funny.
It must be so hard for Edward and Charlie.
Nannyjojo chapter 24 . 1/11
This must be so hard for them.
It sure is history repeating itself, but if the worst did happen I don't think Edward would do what his father did.
Nannyjojo chapter 23 . 1/11
Oh dear.
Just when things were going well.
I am sure that this is just a glitch.
2,934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »