Reviews for New Moon Tavern
debslmac chapter 30 . 7/20
:) loved this story
jess1477jf chapter 30 . 5/18
Just found and finished this story and I loved it! Thanks and hope you continue many more stories! Wouldn't mind more of this one!
neelix lee chapter 30 . 12/19/2016
jk chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
so bellas DONE with Edward...then shes whining about picking out names for the kids...on her own.
shes all..."i picked out the names...on my own.
LOL well noo shit.
Edward delivers the babies in the elevator and all of a sudden...their cullens! and Edward thinks he can get back with his "wife"...I know it was fucked what his dad did...but really it changes nothing...after what Edward did to bella? leaving her that note that said becca...and that she was "okay"...he guesses, ditching her ...having a orgy the very next night...saying all that mean shit about her? then he comes back home and fucks some more girls...then hes trying to fuck bellas best friend alexia,then he tries to fuck Tanya...right in front of bella...well tried to take Tanya back to her place right in front of bella, then he goes home with bree..and even if they didn't fuck they were "all over each other as soon as they got in the door"...hes just fucking NASTY ya know? and really? the man had a orgy in vegas...and he doesn't have any stds?
jk chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
so bellas hanging out with friends...everythings fine...shes having a "sugar fest" and then a month later she feels so...isolated...LOL stuppid
jk chapter 7 . 9/3/2016
I can really live without the second guessing all the time...

shes not bella, its not as good as..., this is what I want... right?, this is how I feel...right? what happens in vegas stays in vegas...right?
god its so fucking stupid!

Edwards a nasty fucking whore and he can die already, how does this guy not have at least five stds?
irelandk chapter 30 . 5/30/2016
Love It!
NimfXx chapter 30 . 9/27/2015
I LOVE THIS!
Knit Bug chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
I loved this story... oh my did I ever. There were moments I wanted to scream, cry and laugh. Thank you so much for this great read. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for writing it.

Knit
sue1zide chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I've read this a few times before but I lost it. I finally found it again and am back to enjoy it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
This lot sound like a bunch of pre-teens.
momma2fan chapter 30 . 4/21/2015
Great job. Loved it!
maphie chapter 25 . 1/26/2015
This was written a long time ago so maybe this review won't be noticed. You have a very keen grasp on human emotions. When your characters speak during a pivotal, emotional part of their lives, you give them words and reactions that pull me in. I've cried, been angry and elated over this story quite a number of times. If I can offer one bit of advice, I think you need to take your time with some of the more factual aspect of your story. This is fiction, so to some degree it would require that your readers suspend their disbelief for them to appreciate the tale you are weaving. If I can offer a suggestion, I think part of that process is having the author lay out the scene in such a way that is believable so we can trust you with the rest of the story. Do the research. Is there precedence to support the medical aspects of the story. We don't need much. We are Twific readers after all and we already believe (and revel) in a world where humans and vampires fall in love.
2,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »