Reviews for Lelouch's Revenge
Thanks for the chapter.
ewertondragon chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
Thanks for the chapter
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I hope this fic is updated one day!
Qixity chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Grammar...
thecatleader chapter 21 . 1/3/2016
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE! Please
TM11 chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
Now this is a twist! Lelouch going against is own creation! I wonder who is behind that mask. Anyway, the grammar could still get some work.
TM11 chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Again, not bad. The grammar could get some work, thought.
TM11 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
The grammar could be better, but, not bad.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 21 . 5/19/2015
i like this story a lt
Mirrandir chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
A good story, I enjoy reading it. You had some interesting ideas. You also have a very good knowledge about Code Geass. With a practice you will get better and better but it is clear to me that you write from your heart and that is what is the most important. Hope you won't stop writing if that is what you like. You should not be afraid of criticism - if we all would listen to those who criticize us for our mistakes instead of keeping practicing - then humanity would have never started walking on two limbs ;-)
Anonymous Bugger chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I kind of like it, but the spelling destroys the story. Also, you can't just call somebody a half-blood because they live a double life.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
love it update please
Ppsh chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Dialogue and grammar/spelling mistakes could use some serious work. This is not really readable to me; well, not enjoyable at least.

The premise and events aren't too bad... although why an entire nation would surrender just because the Prime Minister is captured is beyond me. With that said they did the same thing in canon so it's not really your fault.
God of Stories chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Well the first part of the story was okay until you did a summary of Lelouch thinking to himself. Ruined the whole thing imo
Gul'Gul chapter 21 . 3/22/2011