Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Oh no. How was this super sweet and super sad at once? I can just see Claire piecing it all together, repeatedly, and getting mini-wiped each timeā€¦
Georgia chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Arrghh.

That freaked me right the fuck out.

Poor Claire. She is so damaged. And I pretty much adore her.
Eby chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
WOW You were right except that Adelle wasn't her handler very nice LOVE it
Lunarmercury chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This is a very intriguing story. You took a theory and ran with it, and incorporated a couple of twists that really kept my interest. I like how you made Dewitt Claire's handler; it was a nice touch. Your level of detail was enough to fill in the scene, but not overwhelming or distracting. All in all, an excellent story.
Lenka chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
this was great! very interesting angle on Claire..to have her as an active...pls write more!
oOKayleeOo chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
fan-fricking-tastic! i was actually wondering about whether or not some of the staff were in fact actives! this story was really well written and could eaisly fit into the josh-verse. really well done. feel proud :)
Kiavrei chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
By far my favorite Dollhouse fanfic! The way it's written makes the situation seem as though it could really be canon.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
thats freaky scary! that so probably did happen! 0_0 ... lately your stories have been getting my brain working with their weirdness... yay for your awesome writing skills! )
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I can so see the good 'old doctor being a doll witout her knowing. Those I woldn't want to be around when she did find out.
AsrarSonya chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Very nice work! I too have a feeling that Dr Claire will turn out to be a doll, or a previous one. I loved your story.
Dartxni chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Ahh, the inherent creepiness of The Dollhouse. How can any of the know if they really are themselves? I can totally see Adelle as Claire's Handler.