Reviews for Can I Take Your Order?
Ragdoll Vodoo4 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Yay! I didn't think I'd find Morrison and the Undertaker together, this is cute :)
IsidoraAngst chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Nice. Loved it. LoMo/The Undertaker...very interesting, primal, hot couple. I hope you continue this.
sunligh584 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
I like this story it was rather HOT and the pairing was really cool. Thanks for writing this. :)
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I saw that you were giving up on this story. I really hope that you can find a way back into it. I really started liking this, it'll be a shame to let a unique story slip by. Good luck.
browngirlwrites chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I still think you should continue this one ;)
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
I think destiny brought me to this story. I was so totally thinking about this couple when I was thinking of a request to send to someone.

Great story so far, I really hope that you can turn this into a longer story. I love it.
JoMoFanSpot chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
hmm so Mark has got a new lust interest. Wonder if it'll turn more into a love interest. He'll have to look though, many people would have eyes for Morrison. It'll be interesting to see how Mark wins himself this gorgeous thing. Looking forward to more!
SecondCitySavage chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
i have a feeling that mark is only going to wnat him for sex and not who knows
BellaHickenbottom chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
If i was john and i found out Mark was Mark Calaway i would have said fuck the hotel then locked the locker room door right then and there lol
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
This is too raunchy, but I love it! There has to be more!
ShipperQueen93 chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
wot so sexy!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
JoMo and odd as the pairing is, I like it. Mark has a thing for blondes. Rofl

Chef John...Taker likes Peanut butter and Johnny. lol

Loved It!
Esha Napoleon chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Damn, that was so f#*ing HOT! Now I need a cold shower, WOW :0
SecondCitySavage chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
well that was juicy
Souless666 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Johns in for a very big surprise tomorrow. WEG

I'm guessing Mark will be dining from that menu a lot more often. LOL