Reviews for Slaughterhouse Manners
pendras cornielius chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
i started reading this then realized i havent seeeeen the first season so was incredibly lost, stopped, BOUGHT s1 watchde and just now remembered this and seriously i giggled through the whole bloddy thing. i liked Dashiell. and Sumner made me want to kill him all over again...it was wonderfull. Walter was such an ass and it just boosted the charm

FAVES!
Anonymous yes the same one chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
Oh god I absolutely love all of your stories. I'm going to read them all. :3c

The ending to this almost made me cry. So bittersweet. D;
TeslaDragon chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
It's interesting to see into Walter's time at 's
ocein chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
This is sad, but really good :)
Zaedah chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Ah, a little tension building over pudding and sporks and Bee Gees. We all have those moments, right?

It strikes me that Walter seems in his element inside St Claire's. In his manners and speech, he has clearly come to feel at home, making friends (not soap) and protecting them from men like Sumner. So many good plot points than enrich the tale.

"...would you complete your sainted acts by ending me with a shovel?” Now we know where Peter got it! Can I ask you again for more?
Zaedah chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
You're quite correct in noting that Dashiell was a worthwhile moment in Walter's experience and deserved a bit of delving. Which you've done poignantly.

The scene with Walter and gurgling baby Petey was so sweet, the 'new father' hesitancy and ultimate bonding moment. But what stands out is the beginning of a backstory you've given Dashiell. I can see opportunity for much more and hope this goes beyond two chapters.