Reviews for Take the Lead
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
D'awww! So cute! I admit to reading Take Me first xD I was shocked that Takuma didn't comment on the "I kick laser butt" sticker xD
Xyra Kaze chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
I think this must be the most adorable chapter in this story. I don't even have words to describe how much I like it!
Xyra Kaze chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
I love that you show this side of kaname because some people only show the serious side and it's not cool. Well done
Xyra Kaze chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
This is sooooo romantic and in my language we have this saying and it means that you miss someone you haven't even met. In other words, this story is so beautiful it makes you yearn for something like it to happen to you.
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Awwwww this is sooooo cute! I really like the fact that zero made him a flower!
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I cannot tell you how many times I have read this and each time it just gets more beautiful. Takuma is so cute and I think it is so true that kaname would come to him for advice.
Cnblue-BOICE16 chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
I love this ending and I love KaZe! :D You did it again BW, you genius! :) Also, I thought the scene when Kaname was playing the controls and was getting beat up in it was hilarious! xD I could not stop laughing, but it was really cute and I enjoyed it very very much! :))))
Badi Ayane chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
thkssssssssss i love it...please contenious the story of secret i the dark...pleaaaaaaseeeee!
Onichat chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
I laughed when you started talking about the little children being smaller and harder to hit in the laser tag. True story, we went to a laser tag arena for my brother's 16th birthday. A couple games in, another birthday party of little 9 year olds (there was even a couple 7 year olds) showed up and ended up on the opposite team. So here we have a group of teenage boys against an unorganized gaggle of children. It seemed laughably unfair...that is, until the kids CREAMED us. Those little kids were just running everywhere and were much lower to the ground then we were used to, we couldn't compensate. You should have heard those little urchins when they saw the leader board afterward...laughing at beating the big kids. We even did a rematch hoping to redeem ourselves...I can only say that at least we didn't lose AS BADLY as before...little monsters. Haha...it was fun, though.
Yuyne chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Edo...Sounded like Gintama..:3
Aiasaka chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
I love you! My life is better because I found your fics!
ZeroxKaname is not canon, but with your fics it feels just like it and my heart is so full with their love and care for each other that it aches...
Junjou-Bromantic chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
OMG! that was so romantic and soulful! i had butterflys and the warm fuzzieness in my stomach the whole time every second, which for me is a sign its a good book!. amazing job definitly going in my favourite books!
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Sweet ending!
Love it!
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I love this chapter! its good to see that they can also have fun and live up their live like a teenager, and hey I don't care how old they are, my brother is 26 but he still go to arcade too with his girlfriend...apparently they meet there so that place hold a special meaning for them...wink! wink!
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I love the flowers! Love the details of the orchid that Kaname give to Zero (does that type of orchids really exist?) and I love the way you make Zero create the roses from his power!