Reviews for Ranma the Prophetess
spicarus chapter 31 . 12/8/2015
So, will you ever do a sequel to this?
spicarus chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
I never knew Ranma was a fan of the A-Team.
spicarus chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
I was looking at your concept for a Ranma Redux series. I can't help but wonder, what if they all go back in time quantum leap style but don't know the others were sent back as well? But I guess that might get too messy to write.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
Of course Ranma couldn't just leave town for a couple days until Cologne could recapture Mousse? There's no reason at all for him to stay. No one's been kidnapped. Ranma as shown here does not have an ego problem that forces him to spring the trap. In fact he avoided the Tendos at first because it was smart. He's portrayed believably as smart but the plot forces him to do things that are idiotic. I finally stopped reading here.

This is a frustratingly bad fic with a really great idea. I stayed with this so far because the idea was so good. The fic is so bad because the plot is so forced it kills any enjoyment. Characters do absolutely idiotic things for no reason except that's what the author wants to happen. Kills all believability.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
Too much narration. Not enough story. Rushed. Significant events summed up a in a couple of sentences instead of showing them as they happen.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
This would have been a lot better if there'd been a consistent premise for why Ranma could see some events and not others. Instead it's a really weak plot device where whenever you need something to happen you just have Ranma not see it. There's no reason Ranma shouldn't have seen that Gos would follow him and see the problem with cats. Instead it's like you pulled it out of your ass and said this shall happen.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
OMG, you nerfed Pluto! Setsuna would never lose like that. Even if she didn't see the general she'd still see the rest of the war and so on.
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
This is super creative. Pretty well written too. Dunno if you still look at reviews but... this is one of the better BSSM/Ranma stories ive found in recent memory. Thanks for writing this.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Cool concept.
shugokage chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
Great job on this interesting unique story!
Grizzmon chapter 30 . 3/24/2013
Good ending
Grizzmon chapter 29 . 3/24/2013
So, Setsuna is back and the world is saved...
Grizzmon chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
Saffon and Magnetite, how can they win?
Grizzmon chapter 27 . 3/24/2013
Ranma... died?
Grizzmon chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
Well, things seem to be getting interesting...