Reviews for And The Award For Best Mutant Goes To
Youkay chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hilarious...luv yhur write up
Smile chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awesome! Love the ending sentence!
The Maniacal Toaster Oven chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was great! The whole Halle Berry/Hugh Jackman thing rox! Though you could have added something about Famke Janssen and Jean (assuming you left Jean alive). Also, THANK YOU for making fun of Joan Rivers; I hate that woman! She is so mean to so many actors with a unique style, such as Helena Bonham Carter and, sometimes, Halle Berry.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
xD Still funny as ever, Red Witch! You seriously crack me up! Awesomeness! xDD Haha, wow, Wolverine, Hugh Jackman sure does resemble you slightly! xDD
SilverWolf77 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
haha this was great!

I loved the Hugh Jackson/Logan and Halle Berry/Storm comparisons. They mad me laugh so hard!

blackrose5242 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
“I wonder if she and Hugh Jackman would ever go on a date?” Kitty thought aloud.

Dude! Kitty is like, my new best friend! LOL!

Loved this! It was hilarious the entire way through! I hope you write more laugh-my-ass-off fics like these!

blackrose
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
“I do concede the fact that the MRD does make it difficult for one to organize a mutant pride parade,”

Genius. I was very much entertained by this story. ::Faves::
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Not what I was expecting, but still extremely amusing. The opening scene itself was great, but I have to say that I loved the ending. I'm suspicious myself... :P
blankdelete chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Congrats! You've been nominated for Wolverine and the X-Men fanfiction contest hosted on the LJ community, andthex-men. If you would like to be added to the nominee list, please reply to this review! For further details, please go on to my profile!
skittlestars chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Lord this is hysterical! Going right to my faves list! I can imagine them watching the stuff, too!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
LOL!

With this groups I can easily see Xavier pretending to be in a coma to escape them!
scarleteyes21 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That was freaking classic!

The Hugh/Logan and Hallie/Storm scenes were hilarious and were perfectly written. Good job as always.
slickboy444 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
lol Awesome story! Way to make a tribute to the Oscars! But I agree with a few comments. How is it that all the movies involved are movies practically nobody sees? The only exceptions are movies like the Dark Knight, Lord of the Rings, and Titanic. And the Dark Knight only won one! I did like though how you had the Logan/Hugh Jackman debate. That was really funny! Nice plug for the upcoming Wolverine movie! And that final line by Emma about Xavier's coma, awesome! Keep up the great work!
MythicElf chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Funny. They have such stupid arguments, and then the Hallie/ororo cross... that's gold!
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very funny! Loved Emma's sarcastic wit (especially in the beginning) Logan's state of denial(who wouldn't want to look like Hugh Jackman?) Yep. Xavier probably is faking the coma. Can't say I blame him. Good job!