Reviews for Confessions of the Heart
Rerezhang chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Great job! This is very well written story!
heather XD chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I loved it, simple as that :)
chocopaste chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I like it. :D
Shinjitsu chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
A very nice follow up to hinata's confession, but... U_ I felt like it was abruptly finished, that last part with neji was kinda corny, and I was expecting more story after that! Yet I can't say this story was a bad one, at was actually very good, and I applaud at your originality in choosing the right words and situations to make this an interesting story to read. Both fluffy and funny, loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i loved it!
ranneal chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Cool story! It was 'just the right' length. This is what Kishi 'should' have had happen soon after Hinata confessed to Naruto. I really think at this point in the manga the focus is on Hinata and her newfound determination to get with Naruto. I hope!
Okazaki323 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
a cute oneshot. i like it.
kimione chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
this was one of the best NH fanfics i have read but the ending could have been better.
Wolf prince arcturus chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
no liked it can i use the title as part of something naruto says to hinata at the end of my fanfic

the lost hero of konoha

private message me with an anwer please
EtherealLights13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
...Really love it. It was so cute! I wish you could write more..
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
OMG! I love this! It was great! For a moment I thought that Hinata wasn't going to wake up or there was going to be complications. But yeah, it turned out great. I didn't like the fact that Naruto thought about his feelings for Sakura while talking to Hinata. It made me feel bad for her. I DID love that he was getting flustered, though. And the fact that her dad wanted to keep Naruto away made me smile because he cared. PLease keep writing.
Camomile Tea chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Amazing. Amazing!

The story moved my heart a lot, and I love all the little details; how nervous Naruto was when he talked to Hinata, his worry, the way he hid his blush, the way Hinata responded, her boldness and strength, the medical knowledge in the story, and the fact that they were all still in-character all the way! I could really imagine Naruto being like that, concerned, and gentle, yet as stubborn as ever. And Hinata, the wondrous Hinata that had grew to become a fine kunoichi, but was still very kind and shy and innocent.

This was probably my favorite out of all the Confession fanfics. Lovely and well-written! Awesome piece of work. Keep writing, since I'm sure that you've got talent a-plenty here. ;D

Thank you for sharing this story! Reading it was a beautiful experience. -
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I don't think the ending sucked. I think that it could have been worded a little better, but overall, I thought this was horribly adorable! :D I"m such a NaruxHina fan. ; Faving.
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
woo-hoo dude
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS A ONE-SHOT! I WANT MORE!