Reviews for Illstarred Trips
julia pitt chapter 11 . 2/2
Enjoyed every chapter and has been waiting for more pease hurry...
HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP! This has got to be one of the best fics I've ever read EVER! I am in love with your writting style and this might just be the most in character fic of any kind I have ever read. UGGG! I know its not going to help but. UPDATE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
THIS IS O CUTE OMFG WHY FEEL SSOUNDS AM I HUMAN OR NOT GAHFSHFGAHFDHGADHJSFKÇf4
Patresa chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This was one of my first Jisbon fanfic also in . I started reading fanfics 1 and half year ago and this one was my instant favorite. So many wonderful things about this story. I'm still waiting for its update.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
There is more Jisbon coming in the next chapter!?
MusicSweetly chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
I loved this story, it was truly a great read! You got a lot of the nuances of each character spot on. It was fun imagining a work related story, only without the actual work. It made me laugh and smile and had just the right amount of Jisbon in it. I'm new to the fanfiction world and this was definitely a great start to it! Hope to find more like this in the future. Great job!
Bethy1416 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Love this! It's not cheesy like some other fanfics and I'm able to read it without grimacing! Really good! I hope you continue with it. The scene at the end was really sweet. Cho and Lisbon are both so alike, yet no one seems to notice it or if they do they never seem to address it! I'm glad you have! Great story! Keep it up! :D
GyMusicAddict chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
This is a both funny and cute story, and I like it. :) I love the pranks that Lisbon and Jane pulled on the rest of the team, and I love how Jane and Lisbon seem to understand each other really well. I also think you've done a good job writing the whole teams' characters. :)
n'ng'hFredrika chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
hey this story is amazingbi was laughing my socks of on the pranks haha keep up the good work, love the jisbon bits cant wait till next chapter x
annarebekka chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
I Love this Story and the writing is excellent! Are you ging to contiunue it? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Ok I know it says that this story is abandoned but I STRONGLY suggest you continue it. I'm not a huge fan of this particular shipper couple but out of all of the fics I have ever read this has to be one of my all time favs... I love this entire plot line and I was really sad when I found out you weren't continuing it.. PLZ FINISH THIS STORY!
jj chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
you need to finish this
KoteSkirata chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
I love this story so much. You've captured the characters beautifully, it's well written, I couldn't find a single error in spelling or grammar, and all I have left to say is that I sincerely hope you write more.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
no fair discontinuing it! :(
Vusatunell chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ update!
please, i think this story has a lot of potential!