Reviews for Illstarred Trips
Eliza chapter 11 . 6/26
I just want to say that this is an INCREDIBLE story and want to please ask you to finish this! It's 2015 now and the mentalist is cancelled, and fan fiction is all we Mentalist/Jisbon believers have to hold onto. You are an EXTREMELY talented writer, please finish this story! It's so good, it makes me feel like I'm right in the action! So thoughtful and passionate. Please write more!
Loved every word of this story
s3lina99 chapter 11 . 1/14
Please update! :) I love it
Marie chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Your story is amazing, I am convinced the end would have been romantic:)!
NotJustAShadow chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
I don't understand why you discontinued this, It's a great story and I think you should at least try to finish it. I've read some of the other reviews, I'm not the only one who thinks that. You did an awesome job with this and it'd be really cool if you continued it :)
Teresa Jane chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
Is this the end of this story?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
I really liked this story and I'd like you to continue it. Please if you read this read all the comments and continue pleasee:))))
Trina chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I was looking forward to see where you were going to take this.
No Name chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Can you continue with the series? Its good. Maybe a Cho-Lisbon-Jane love triangle?
Thx,
Percabethskyewardclace13ore
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
please finish this story
i really like it :D
julia pitt chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Enjoyed every chapter and has been waiting for more pease hurry...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP! This has got to be one of the best fics I've ever read EVER! I am in love with your writting style and this might just be the most in character fic of any kind I have ever read. UGGG! I know its not going to help but. UPDATE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
THIS IS O CUTE OMFG WHY FEEL SSOUNDS AM I HUMAN OR NOT GAHFSHFGAHFDHGADHJSFKÇf4
Patresa chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This was one of my first Jisbon fanfic also in . I started reading fanfics 1 and half year ago and this one was my instant favorite. So many wonderful things about this story. I'm still waiting for its update.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
There is more Jisbon coming in the next chapter!?