Reviews for Fallen Idols
lori.ravenheart chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
That's so sad D: I almost wish it would work out for them, but I guess it won't be. That would be reality.
yuyane chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh wow, this was the first fic I ever read where I wished Drarry didn't happen. Glad that Harry rejected Draco. Draco was such a jerk. Yeah, he can grieve for Astoria, but just imagine how Harry felt. Damn. Sad and powerful at the same time.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow, draco in here is such a jerk.
Yes I pity him but that doesn't change the fact that he is a jerk.
He doesn't deserve harry.

I hope harry will find someone much better.
And I hope harry will never forgive and never give draco another chance. Because harry already tried and draco is too blind and selfish and such a jerk.

I am a hard drarry shipper and this is like the first fic I read that I want them not to be together lol.

Good job.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
"—trying to comfort Draco as he twisted in nightmares of Azkaban or his father's death there, and always, always hearing him call out for Astoria, even though he and Astoria had been married for only one year and he and Harry had been together for four by that point—" Damn.

Draco complained to people about Harry? Publicly at that? Calling him clumsy in bed?! Double damn.

Damn damn damn. I am ever in love with the way that you pack so much into so little. All that heaviness in about 21,00 words? Damn.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
it is seems that you has really loved harry and draco ,thanks for so many to read though my english is poor。
All Nightmare Long chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Too too sad. (
Crimefire chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love this story so much...
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
So sad, but so beautiful. I feel sorry for them both.
HummingbirdsWildHeart chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Amazingly written, well expressed and very different take on their relationship. It was a really good read, but I didn't like it.
AngelSigil chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
this is so sad. It's absolutley perfect, the emotions are brilliant and i think you portrayed someone in denial excellently
Nfiz chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aww. This is so sad. Heartbreaking, really. Poor Harry, it must've been really hard being compared to Astoria all the time. And poor Draco, for not seeing that. Argh, so much sadness, it kills me!

Love the fic though, haha, it's beautiful. Very well written!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This is amazing.
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
SAD. Poor Harry though. that musta hurt. But i feel sorry for Draco too. AW, they both need hugs!
jadeispretty chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
umm.. im sorry, but i TOTALLY didn't get that.. it was nice.. but i didnt get it. sorry! :(
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »