Reviews for Wherever You Will Go
vbchickVLVR chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
That's so sad... but you were right. It's also sweet.
Babypan18 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Very sweet
Hitomi chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Ya know what you should put up more! this was great.

Hitomi
TigerEyes2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
i loved it )
BluLadyK chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
::sniff sniff:: That was so sad, yet so true! Poor Bulma and Chi Chi, forced to die first from old age. This was written very well. ::sniff sniff:: Very moving, well until another story, ja ne!
Oreana Halliwell chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
I LOVED IT! It is sooooooooooo heartbeaking! I started to cry because it was sad! I hope vegeta never forgets her because I think he writing I think that you are a great writer!111111
Diana Rose chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
this was really sweet. i realize that you weren't going to make another chapter, but please do. this is wonderful.
Deadly Beauty1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
*cries* that was just so sweeeeeeeet! Keep it up!*continues crying*_
Tenko chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
That was very, very touching and incredibly well-written! :) I was close to crying, and that's always a good sign! ;) I enjoyed reading this work of fiction very much! !
Meesh chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
*stares at the screen* *bites lip* ...i can't help it! *bursts out crying* that was so good! *cries*
Jay chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Oh, so very sweet and romantic! You should continue with Vegeta's POV. How does he feel knowing that someday he will lose Bulma?
trunks angel eyez chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
VERY SWEET! I lOVED IT..omg ur such a good writer -
illusionist of fate chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Wow, this is very sweet; tender, well-written, and plausible to boot. Nice work.
Mistress Xandria chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
this is washu the goddess on xan's name. that was so cute and makes you think of really how short of time they are together...WAAH!
Mademosielle chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Hey that was beautiful, I love stories like this one : )