Reviews for The Love Below
RedXTrouble chapter 18 . 2/26
I don't know what I was expecting when I decided to start reading this story earlier, but it was definitely not how it ended up. That's not to say it's a bad thing; the story is exceptionally brilliant. I'm not entirely sure how I feel after reading this, not particularly sad or happy, just more or less in a lot of pain. It's like a pain that's turned into a numbness. I'm not entirely sure I've come to terms with the ending, though I more or less saw it coming when the Kira case was first mention. I feel like reading this story is equal to some major, life changing event, and I can honestly say that I have never felt this kind of pain from reading ANYTHING in my life. It feels like a deep-seeded pain that slowly starts expanding and increasing in intensity the longer I stare at this story. So, while I attempt to recover, I figured I'd drop a review by and applaud you for...just...all of this. Because it is amazing. And brilliant. And wonderful.
xLonelyDreamerx chapter 18 . 1/2
Why does everyone have to kill L? :'(
kayhenry247 chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
I absolutely love this story it one of the best I've ever read i tell very few authors that im not over exaggerating u did a truly amazing job with it this will be one of my personal favorite stories thank u for such a beautiful story :)
kayhenry247 chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
LOVING THE HENTAI XD
kayhenry247 chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
I love it :)
kayhenry247 chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Man this is hot!
kayhenry247 chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
This is my fav chapter so far :D
kayhenry247 chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Yay L's back :D
MissLawlipop chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
Awesome story! I loved it but I'm crying now! :( you should write a happy ending?...:D and more explicit?! :D
kayhenry247 chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Woah...I was not expecting him to apologize
kayhenry247 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Aww near seemed so sad i want to hug him :( and it looks like mello has a schoolboy crush on L
kayhenry247 chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Wow they really do work better together than alone
onixxfilth chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
Aww! This was a sad, but sweet, ending! Keep up the awesome writing!
kayhenry247 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Near is my favorite character so i was very happy u made a chapter in his pov is it just me or did near seem a little ...nervous? Because i think he realized that he had competition (mello) im not saying he'll have a whole panic attack but he did seem little jealous maybe not in a romantic fashion but just jealous that unlike near he wasn't acknoweleged for his ranking but his personality
kayhenry247 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I love it! i don't usually read fics this long but this one piqued my interest :)