Reviews for And Love Said No
TwinSanity95 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I cried lmao that was sad but fantastic! It's easy to make people laugh but much harder to make them cry. If you can do that then you know you have talent :)
GoofyGummy chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
OMG SO SAD YET SO BEAUTIFUL. LOVE IT!
Darkhybrid chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I cried so many times. So heart-wrenching. Poor Kyou*sniffles*. Amazingly written and the emotion was intense.
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow. That story was really intense. Poor Kyou! Poor Haru! You did a wonderful job conveying the emotion in this story. It was so sad! Wonderful writing. I enjoyed reading it. You really are a talented writer. :)

-Yvonne
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Aw! This made me cry! DX Poor Kyo! I can't believe this! My favorite character, dead!
CryingRedTears chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Heartbreaking. All the feels. Ugh why did you do this to me? Great story. Amazing written. Now to read somehing cheerful.
NoelMalphoi chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I can honestly say... this is the best story you've ever written... i've read it so so many times and every time i am brought to tears... this is one of the best stories i've ever read... and wow... it is just truly amazing
highasfu chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I was browsing through your older fics, then I stumbled upon this and... Man... The pang of hurt... Definitely one of the best angsty fics I've ever read so far :''''''''''( good job!
Miemia Ciomit chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
omg i cried so many times poor kyo! such a brilliant and heart-wrenching story :'(
Jaaaybirdd chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This made me cry. I was relieved at the end when they got together -finally-, then i pretty much burst into tears when Kyo passed away.

I love both Haru and Kyo. Favourite characters, dead set.

Akito and Rin, gah they annoy me.

But this was written extremely well. Good work.

~ LadyWindeye.
fefe77777 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was so beautiful and sad and WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY MY BABY KYO WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY AKITO YOU BASTARD!
KatzLite chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow. I was honestly in tears by the end. I could go on and on about how good that was, but I don't want to waste your time. That was beautiful.
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
What a touching and beautifully written story. It was one where I both wanted Kyou to live but to also pass on to be free. I could see this as one of those popular Japanese/Korean cell phone novels that gets turned into a book, had it been an original story with original characters. Thank you for writing this.
lemonlimediddies chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
ohh gosh that was so freaking sad D:
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Sad, but beautiful.

Simply amazing.

I'm really glad I red this story,