Reviews for Take Me With You
nerdz chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I enjoy your stories and am hoping you will pick this one back up oneday... :)
ImAParrotDontEatMe chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i spent ages looking for a story where ginny went with them but failing to find one i strted writing my own. its sods law, when you look for it you cant find it when you stop looking for it you can.
nightwing27 chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
snake face better cry for his mommy since his nasty souls will start dying one by one
nightwing27 chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
it look snake face toys ran away
nightwing27 chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
good chapter
nightwing27 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
very low blow for ron finally he knows the truth that he's not in the same league as harry, herimone and his family
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
this will be fun for ginny good chapter
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
good start he's an idiot he should know with the love of ginny it will happen beat snake face
Merlyn the wizard chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
Hi I wish you a happy easter. I think that you really let Ginnys and Hermiones influence on Harry show here. Otherwise he would have gone and tried to get Ron out by himself and would have gotten himself in trouble. And his deduction about the ghosts is quite good.
I.love.boys.in.books chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
i am glad to see that you updated.I know life and sometimes life can get in the way!
Merlyn the wizard chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
I think the way everybody is surprised that Ron has an idea, and a good one too is hilarius. But I really want to know waht Harry took and what Ron wanted to get, I hope it's not a packet of chocolate frogs.
Merlyn the wizard chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Hi

I like the wanted poster of Harry, it really fits with Voldemort taking over the ministry.

And I think your idea to let them know, that voldemort charmed his name that early is logical, i was wondering in the book why the order didn't share it with them via patronus.

And I think the way you describe Ron is great, he is so thickheaded sometimes.

Have a nice day

Merlyn
I.love.boys.in.books chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
I really like this version of the seventh book. I wish Ginny really would have gone. Keep writing and update!
Merlyn the wizard chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Hi, it seems as if Ginny has convinced Harry and Hermione to let her stay. Good for her, and they even managed to escape the group of Voldys peoples, at last I think thats what they were.
I.love.boys.in.books chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
I always wondered what would have happened if Ginny went. Keep writing!