Reviews for Unexpected Survival
LilSkopje chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Nice poem :) Ending could have been a bit stronger, ended with something a bit more powerful, but I suck at poems, so I can't think of something. Other than that I loved it, good job :D
InkDrinker chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
this is really good... it's sad that there's only 2 full tilt stories on this site, it makes me sad because is such a great book... anyway, great job! :)
Emily chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Why is it that both stories on this site are from Cassandra's POV? I think I'll have to change that sometime soon... just as soon as I get an account, that is.

I love this book; I first read it in fifth grade, then completely lost track of it for three years. I couldn't remember its title, its author- all I could think of was the ferris wheel on the front. But when I Googled after it, I found nothing.

In the third year, I renewed my search for this awesome book- and that time around, I actually found it! I was so happy. I lead my school's book club that month, and Full Tilt was what we read. I was ecstatic when everyone liked it.

So, I must thank you for loving it enough to write a story about it; it is a very good one. As Cassandra is one of the most incomprehensible stories in the book, it is good to see a bit of her mind. Thank you again for your story! : )
Morbidly Obscure chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
yay! Full Tilt fanfiction! I like the formatting, it would have been cool to have some more of Cassandra's emotions, she can be pretty explosive at times ]