Reviews for Why Does It Always Rain On Me?
truehazel chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Interesting. I usually like to read NM fics because that's my favorite book. It's the one where Jake seemed to have a personality(besides just 'bitter boy who wants Bella').

I like this oneshot because-while in some ways it was a stroke of genius for SM to leave out those six months- I really wanted to know what that time was like. For Charlie i imagine it must have been unbearable. I've said it before in ROmanticidalEdwardian's NM oneshot, but it's still true: The worst thing for a parent to endure is burying your child. And Bella was, for all intents and purposes, dead for that time. She didn't take any kind of enjoyment out of life.

I also really liked the last line; it seems like she has just a little bit of anger towards Edward. One of the things that bother me with Bella is that she lets Edward utterly and completely *destroy* her in NM and never really acknowledges any anger towards him. There must have been *some* bitterness. It's the whole, "He said he loved me. Would love me forever. Then he left."

I think that may be why so many people disrespect/dislike Bella. She has no respect for herself, so why should we?

Good oneshot. I nearly cried.

jEsS
BlueRosesJane chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Awesome. Aweosme song fic, i've never read one of them but this one is jsut wow. I really like it.

its quite awesome how u put all this into your writting!

i wish i could be as talented!

Great job.

Btw i love travis and especially that song!
JennaLynne chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
"You'll win for sure"

Lies. total lies.

I've read A lot. (and I mean A LOT) of songfics in my time, and I've got to say, this is by far one of the best. Excellent song choice, and extremely well written. You had quite a few exceptional lines thrown in there.

bravo.

way to make me feel inadequate.

haha, kidding.

good job.
Siphor chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow! Nice songfic. I think this song really fits Forks. You really captured the mood of Bella and Charlie's life after Edward left. Really good work!