Reviews for Heaven Standing Open
JuneEatsArt chapter 18 . 7/27/2010
One word: Amazing.
TheVulgarFaerie chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
God. This is absolute perfection!Could we possibly see more Bliss and Dylan in the future?
5livelaughlove5 chapter 17 . 3/6/2010
WOW these are just simply amazing. I love the way that you can feel each characters emotion.I just found this and read all of them in one sitting.
SoloMoon chapter 16 . 2/22/2010
Loved this drabble-even if it was SchuylerJack and all. (Don't know how to abbreviate them.) Oliver is the kind of guy that comes along once in a lifetime, and you do such a good job showing that-and that Sky's a idiot for throwing him away in favor of some arrogant jerk womanizer. I love that about Oliver-especially how he's shown here-he'll always be the one to choose the lady over the tiger, and that makes him an infinitely better person than Jack.

Plus, your description of airline food made me laugh. So, so true.
GreySummers chapter 16 . 2/22/2010
Aw, that was so sweet. Jack and Sky are so sad and they have to be apart for so long. Your writing is so good. I really like this chappie especially.
SoloMoon chapter 14 . 2/3/2010
I loved this last one especially. The one for Mimi was my favorite, but I also liked the one for Jack-I love your brutal criticisms of his decisions. They were all so perfect for summing up the characters and showing where they came from. And, of course, I loved that quote and how you applied it.
anne knight chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
that was very interesting. are you a fan of 3sky and jack3? or sky and oliver?
RoboBaby chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
Did a total comedy double-take when I saw you'd updated :)

I'm just about to read the update - though I'm sure it will be as good as ever - but I just wanted to say that I'm glad to see you're writing again.

Hope you're doing well and please message me if you find a spare moment.
Emerald2564 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
can i say how much i love mimi and jack?
Crazy4Fantasy chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
love it!
brosserrat chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
this one too
brosserrat chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
i really like this one
Eliza chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
I love your stories. You write them so well. Please, please continue "Heaven Standing Open". It's an amazing take on Blue Bloods. And, I'm a big supporter of Jack and Mimi, so I would love more scenes with them in it. :)
XxRosalinexX chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
I like it although it sometimes a bit confusing
GoddessxNyte chapter 1 . 3/19/2009