Reviews for Remembering what was forgotten
Silverspyre chapter 28 . 7/24/2014
Oooh...
Are you going to make Katy overpowered after this? I sure hope not, because then it'll ruin the awesome plot that is "Remembering what was forgotten"
Please reply? I don't know if I should keep going anymore, because one of the most overly used cliches in OC fanfiction is that the OC gets experimented on and gets awesome powers like Mangekyo Sharingan and wings.
Sorry I'm if being rude! I'm just sort of sad because I finally found a fanfiction that I like. :(
Silverspyre chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
*dies from Fangirl Syndrome*
Silverspyre chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Kyaa! Love this story :)
XxBlueVesperxX chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
HOLY SHIT! THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU!? STUPID DAMN DOLL!
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I love it. Continue, please. I will keep reading. I love Sasuke-centric stories! WHEEE, Sasuke-kun is so awesome! ...Um, you said you weren't a fan of Sasuke, which is okay by me. I'm a huge fan of his character, but not a complete and total nerd. :D When will he meet Naruto or Team Taka? Ohh...I'm so looking forward to this.
Eland Vary chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I FINALLY FOUND THIS! I read this fic when it first came out and I haven't found it again till today! Victory to those with no life! WAHOO!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
Yeah the arm was most definitely freaky as all get out.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Are u going to make a sequel to this story?
Librarian of Infinity chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
"At least he doesn't know about my ItaSasu stuff."

As much as I hate yaoi... that busted my gut. Lol
Dolfin583 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Prechapter read-great concept! Also a great summary. Remember, a summery is like the back of any book you read! It makes the reader want to read the book you wrote. Cant wait to read!
MizuRasengan chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Fuck you and your story. I'm tired of this shit.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
I don't know if it's too late to add an opinion, but I do hope Katy becomes a Ninja :D great job with the chapter!
SmokeyUchiha chapter 39 . 6/4/2013
You are the first person to make an Authors Note entertaining xD Well since sasuke didnt go to orochimaru, it will be quite difficult to think of how to make the shippuden plot. Well some ideas, like the first gaara arc, it could follow the same structure but just with sasuke :) of course then the fight with sakura and chino...maybe make him go with naruto and kakashi or something. anyway skippin that part, with the whole orochimaru bit, thats where you could maybe make your own arc xD Of course you will have to add sai in it :P Btw i love how Katy will be involved with the akatsuki xD These arnt really ideas lol, more of a help guideline ;)

If i think of ideas i will let you know ;)
srry for not being much help lol
Critiquing Anon chapter 30 . 6/3/2013
I totally understand the Post-Potter depression. I'm glad I wasn't the only one going through that lol. I imagine it will be ten times worse when Naruto ends, seeing as how it's been going on forever too :[ Daw now I made myself sad. Anyways, I'm enjoying your fanfiction so far, but I feel like you have trouble juggling a bunch of characters at one time; makes it feel unbalanced. Also, I don't know when you acquired a beta, but prior to this chapter there have been a LOT of typos. Just enough to get me a little annoyed. And I kind of wished that you made Katy and Sasuke struggle a bit more with the language barrier, or made the cultural differences a lot more apparent, because America is very different from Japan and I feel like even though Katy and Sasuke are anime/manga super fans they would definitely not know a lot of Japans customs (even if they had done a little research). Being a fan myself, if I were suddenly thrust into the Japanese culture I would soo be a flounder. Also, no one questions their strange language or customs either. Not going to lie it bothers me a bit.

I like Katy as a character but she needs some character development. You /did/ mention that she missed her mother, but other than that she doesn't seem too worried, which worries me, because she's only twelve and unless she had to grow up very fast (which doesn't seem to be the case; her family is pretty normal?) I doubt that her /or/ Sasuke (since he had a mother in America) would be prepared to be so self sufficient so fast after being transported to another world.

Now this is the part that really irks me, and the major gripe about this fanfiction so far, is when Katy came back from Orochimarus' hideout (unless letting her out relatively easy is part of his plan). Ok, /how/ did she find her way back to the village? Katy doesn't know the land, she's not from that world, even with the experiments done on her I doubt she would have been able to find her way unless part of her is an animal and they would have kept her tightly locked up if she /is/ part animal. Two, she was injured pretty severely? I feel like she would have not been able to even move let alone take out the 'weak' guards. Three, when she came back and Kakashi and the others learned that she had been kidnapped by Orochimaru, I /seriously/ doubt that Katy would only have to get a blood test. She would have been taken to interrogation and grilled on how much she remembered, then after they ran medical tests on her they probably would have placed her under surveillance just in case she was a spy and/or being used as a spy. And when she was kidnapped and the others were looking for her, wouldn't they be more worried? Wouldn't they have filled out a missing persons form or /something/? Lastly, her going into an alley was just... lame. Pretty cliche :/

But! Like I said I'm enjoying reading this so far. I like how Sasuke is not too emo, I like how he's protective of Katy, I generally like Katy, and all in all I'm pretty satisfied :]

Happy writing!
WRose chapter 39 . 6/3/2013
i can help you with ideas
they can go and just kill orochimaru-sasuke goal
nobody knows itachi inoccent-remember the fight before sasoris death-imagine suske doesnt attakitng but talking and then kakashis wtf-face
cant itachi go th konoha as a non-missingnin