Reviews for Remembering what was forgotten
Sasuke 'The day he was the uchiha the day Naruto was real'
Me "Oh my god Naruto is real, everybody run for your lives Madara is gonna kill us all
Two Evil Carrots chapter 36 . 8/4/2015
Oh my god it's OBITO! Yay.
winterspyre chapter 28 . 7/24/2014
Oooh...
Are you going to make Katy overpowered after this? I sure hope not, because then it'll ruin the awesome plot that is "Remembering what was forgotten"
Please reply? I don't know if I should keep going anymore, because one of the most overly used cliches in OC fanfiction is that the OC gets experimented on and gets awesome powers like Mangekyo Sharingan and wings.
Sorry I'm if being rude! I'm just sort of sad because I finally found a fanfiction that I like. :(
winterspyre chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
*dies from Fangirl Syndrome*
winterspyre chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Kyaa! Love this story :)
XxBlueVesperxX chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
HOLY SHIT! THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU!? STUPID DAMN DOLL!
DuoTrunksIzayaDRRRNerd chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I love it. Continue, please. I will keep reading. I love Sasuke-centric stories! WHEEE, Sasuke-kun is so awesome! ...Um, you said you weren't a fan of Sasuke, which is okay by me. I'm a huge fan of his character, but not a complete and total nerd. :D When will he meet Naruto or Team Taka? Ohh...I'm so looking forward to this.
Eland Vary chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I FINALLY FOUND THIS! I read this fic when it first came out and I haven't found it again till today! Victory to those with no life! WAHOO!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
Yeah the arm was most definitely freaky as all get out.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Are u going to make a sequel to this story?
Folytatni Kell chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
"At least he doesn't know about my ItaSasu stuff."

As much as I hate yaoi... that busted my gut. Lol
Dolfin583 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Prechapter read-great concept! Also a great summary. Remember, a summery is like the back of any book you read! It makes the reader want to read the book you wrote. Cant wait to read!
MizuRasengan chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Fuck you and your story. I'm tired of this shit.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
I don't know if it's too late to add an opinion, but I do hope Katy becomes a Ninja :D great job with the chapter!
SmokeyUchiha chapter 39 . 6/4/2013
You are the first person to make an Authors Note entertaining xD Well since sasuke didnt go to orochimaru, it will be quite difficult to think of how to make the shippuden plot. Well some ideas, like the first gaara arc, it could follow the same structure but just with sasuke :) of course then the fight with sakura and chino...maybe make him go with naruto and kakashi or something. anyway skippin that part, with the whole orochimaru bit, thats where you could maybe make your own arc xD Of course you will have to add sai in it :P Btw i love how Katy will be involved with the akatsuki xD These arnt really ideas lol, more of a help guideline ;)

If i think of ideas i will let you know ;)
srry for not being much help lol