Reviews for About That Story
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/5
I adore this concept - of getting the teacher's side of the story - and it's well written. The details of the werewolf hunt feel authentic, and you do a great job of highlighting how a teacher would respond: saving student papers, analyzing the text, creating curriculum.

The transitions from present to past and back again feel natural. Thank you for sharing! :)
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 7/28
When I finished reading the last sentence, a little puff of air escaped my mouth before my lungs shut down. That was amazing, and it left me breathless. Appropriately, the uniqueness Mr. Wyatt applauded in Sam's story also made yours stand out - the choice of narrator, style, and depth of content really made this piece stand out. I couldn't have loved it more, honestly. (Although I do wish I knew what Sam had said to him on his return visit, and when that took place. Was it before or after he went to Stanford?) I just adored the way you communicated such emotional insight through an outsider's point of view. :)
Thank you so much for writing this excellent piece of exploratory fiction!
Clara B
Babydoll9150 chapter 1 . 7/1
Wow! Just wow. I mean everyone wants to save Sam and then heres someone who tried and couldn't. Then theres the picture you painted of thirteen year old Sam and it's spot on. So spot on it haunts me at the end, and makes me wonder exactly what Mr. Wyatt would do if he read the Supernatural books.
Guest221 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This is a hauntingly beautiful story! There's no dialogue, but it's still explanatory and gets points across well. I really love how it talks about Sam's essay.
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh, I loved this one-shot, you really exploited the opening in the After School episode and I love how here Wyatt is still convinced that it is just a metaphor, yet seems to hit so close to home to the whole am-I-evil issue Sam has going...
olegnAiDociN chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This is absolutely beautiful. Just... stunning. Wow.
Mossy Stone chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
What a great look at Sam and the Winchesters from an outside perspective. Really enjoyed reading this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
POWERFUL ending. As in, silver-bullet-to-a-reader's-heart type. This is fantastic. So glad I found your stories! This is just...awesome. And a great development of a fascinating part of the episode that I'd wished they developed more. So...I can't even begin to say how wonderful this is.
thehuntingphantom chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
All the feels
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I have no words... Simply spectacular...
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow! Super awesome! I love outsider povs! This was really well done! I always wondered what the paper said and why it got Mr. Wyatt's attention so well. Loved it! Great work!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
E339 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
A gorgeous story. I am amazed at the details of this story and being able to read about the Wnchester's life through the eyes of Sam, being told by an outsider is really nice.

Well done!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This fandom is so infused with shipping and crack, it's wonderful to get a story with the things in it which made me fall in love with Supernatural.

I love your characterization of the teacher, his obvious concern for Sam, and how you managed to incorporate the traits I found in all of my favorite teachers into him.

This story deserves far more attention than it has.