Reviews for About That Story
Guest221 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This is a hauntingly beautiful story! There's no dialogue, but it's still explanatory and gets points across well. I really love how it talks about Sam's essay.
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh, I loved this one-shot, you really exploited the opening in the After School episode and I love how here Wyatt is still convinced that it is just a metaphor, yet seems to hit so close to home to the whole am-I-evil issue Sam has going...
olegnAiDociN chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This is absolutely beautiful. Just... stunning. Wow.
Mossy Stone chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
What a great look at Sam and the Winchesters from an outside perspective. Really enjoyed reading this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
POWERFUL ending. As in, silver-bullet-to-a-reader's-heart type. This is fantastic. So glad I found your stories! This is just...awesome. And a great development of a fascinating part of the episode that I'd wished they developed more. So...I can't even begin to say how wonderful this is.
thehuntingphantom chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
All the feels
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER OH MY GOD AJFJFIOWPKKFKGGIGKGIGG
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I have no words... Simply spectacular...
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow! Super awesome! I love outsider povs! This was really well done! I always wondered what the paper said and why it got Mr. Wyatt's attention so well. Loved it! Great work!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wonderful
E339 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
A gorgeous story. I am amazed at the details of this story and being able to read about the Wnchester's life through the eyes of Sam, being told by an outsider is really nice.

Well done!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This fandom is so infused with shipping and crack, it's wonderful to get a story with the things in it which made me fall in love with Supernatural.

I love your characterization of the teacher, his obvious concern for Sam, and how you managed to incorporate the traits I found in all of my favorite teachers into him.

This story deserves far more attention than it has.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
omg, that was absolutely amazing. I mean, you totally had me hooked from the first line, but it was really the last line that just drove the whole story home. Its amazing how powerful one little sentence can be.
NotOnFlatBread chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
GREAT STORY :D

It wasn't just that it was very well-written, but you made it realistic by really keeping to the characters' personalities and that made it really effective. I thought your perspective on what Sam's story would have been like was completely convincing and your ending concluded it nicely as well :) Well done! :P
spnMom chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I love your story about the teacher's reaction to Sam's story. That is one of the reasons I love this show. There are so many parts of nearly every episode that I just want to continue... As a matter of fact, I would like more of this one too *sigh*. I just love everything Winchester... Thanks for posting!