Reviews for Dirty Pretty Things
wozzler chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Fantastic job. I read this in one sitting!
J.I. Fevang chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I absolutely loved this. Thanks for not just pushing Blair's bulimia under the rug, too. So many writers do.
Sophia Bee chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
how can there only be 44 reviews for this amazing story. Loved it. It was slow and really took the time to build the relationship between Dan and Blair, and I liked how Blair transformed. And your writing is excellent as well. LOVED IT.
theghostqueen chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is so perfect. Your an amazing author. No words for how good this is. Amazing. Keep writing. :) -Steph
DH chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
One of my fav D&B fics out there
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
A relationship that isn't about a whirlwind romance but slow progression. A novelty. And a very good one.
TheLovestoryPrincess chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Holy crap on a cracker.

So much love for this!

The ending was a surprise and it made me fall in love with Dan/Blair even more. Not too much OOC if not completely IOC. Great story! :)
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I've been hunting for Dan/Blair stories since getting into Gossip Girl just this season, and this one drew my attention due to the length and the fact that it's not branching off from almost-Dair of this season.

I'm glad I found it! Thanks for writing.
skittishandscared chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
amazing, absolutly well done. speechless..perfect and I liked how you wrote Blair' character growth and realization of what is good for her. Great characterizations for Dan and Chuck as well.

The ending is exactly what I expect from Blair Waldorf on TV. To be a real grown woman, who won't get into mindgames by Charles Bass.
paper parasols chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
i can't even express my emotions coherently. this was one of the best DanBlair fics and look - I'm forgetting caps. idek :D But I love Blair's thoughts and her eventual path to finding her own happiness. It's also extra special Dan's there too.
caitiedidit chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was an amazing read. Your characterization of Blair is just fantastic, and I loved the depiction of her relationships with Chuck and Dan. The idea that Blair needs Chuck and need isn't love will stay with me, and the end where Blair accidentally reveals that she loves Dan and is so fearful - and then there's Dan not letting her pull away, saying it back... that was genuinely a moving moment for me because of how you built up to it, because Blair worried she wasn't good enough for someone besides Chuck to love her, and Chuck couldn't even do that.

And your Dan! Like, he was so great, all the best things about boys. I am a little in love with him. And the imagery was lovely. All-around just awesome, seriously.
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Stunning. Absolutely stunning. I have no other words to describe this. Its perfect.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
*swoons*

Good God... 'fantastic' doesn't even cover this. I love how you explored the nuances of each angle in this triangle: the angst-ridden hate and spite behind Chuck/Blair and then the sweet soulfulness of Dan/Blair. The pacing was great, realistic even. Those last two lines had me in knots. You deserve all the praise you get for this oneshot. Blair's characterization especially is the main star of the story (no pun intended ;))

Just great.
DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was such a great story. Love the length, it's so fantastic to read this much Diar, the 1,000 count stuff just isn't enough. So thank you for writing this "beast" of a Dair story! I love your writing style and the way that you continually use "_ is the watchword" as a way to tie the whole story together. Brilliant! The Chuck and Blair interaction with this was perfect. As much as I love the Chair, I love Blair getting sick and tired of Chuck even more. This was PERFECT. :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »