Reviews for Dreamer
This is a great story!
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
An interesting look into Misty and Carly during their time as a Dark Signer
BurningPages chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
There's something really beautiful in this fic. I can't excatly point out if it's the way it was written or how you took notice small details like the fact how Carly's deck hadn't actually changed that much but it had just become a stronger version of what it already was. This does great justice to both of these characters.
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I never really thought about the Dark Signers and dreaming until now. I love how you not only show the distinction between Carly and the others, but also the distinction between *Misty* and the others. She does act like an older sister to Carly. It's interesting how she tries to be like the others here and thinks that it isn't right to think of an ordinary human future, yet she is envious of Carly in the end. Oh, and I particularly like this line: "What are you doing now, little one? Are you writing your latest article? Or running your fingers through your lover's hair? Is there light where you are?" Beautiful.
Koros45 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is fantastic.
fairytailpirate chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
wow really well written I'm sure you perfectly got into the characters it seems so real
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This was excellent. I love the way you portrayed Misty, sort of distant and cold but really gentle and kind at the same time. You made me sympathize with Carly even more than I already do.
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Ah, poor Carly. I really do hope good things happen. BTW, good story.
Murraymints999 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Finally, been waiting for someone else to write carly and misty!

And worth the wait, as this was very nicely done. Well thought out and brought up some good stuff about how much of an emotional burden it must be to become a dark signer.

You have a very good idea about carly still clinging to her dreams and the like, and this fic was just very good in general.

Thank you, great job with this!
Austin Jade chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Great ficlet! I was thinking about this concept the other day, as a matter of fact. Even the Signers haven't talked much about the future after the Dark Signer battle ends (though they do have won, once they defeat the Dark Signers). The Dark Signers not having a future was displayed well, here.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I love how you've taken Carly and her dreams and then developed it into this awe-inspring fic! I haven't seen too many Carly and Misty-centric fics either.
The Analyzer chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Eeh! Carly fic! Or at least, Misty musing about Carly! Close enough :)

Seriously, I liked the character development you gave to Misty and Carly, especially with the information we have of the both thus far. It makes me sad for both of them and I hope that they both recieve a good ending by the end of this arc.