Reviews for Stupid Twinkle Toes
TazmaniaLizard chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
SO CUTE I LOVE IT, love love love love love. I finally found this wonderful piece again, I read this a long time ago before I had a account and didn't know I can review without an account. Anyways I love this story Toph and Aang really make a cute couple, It's what should have happen. Another interesting couple is Jet and Mai. I think there were some people making a Zutara remake with Taang, I hope you could add this story in and give you credit because it's perfect. Peace
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
lol just been watching this show assuming something possessed her to invite him to bed (your plausible background perhaps or maybe a slight er crush is to strong a word... affection) this is exactly how i see things going
wonder what would happen if that were katara
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I love how Toph dealt with that situation! This is cute! I think this is more a brother-sister moment.
FELordRoy chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
:D and just another nice follow-up chapter afterward. Sokka wasn't very OOC at all. Good job again :D
FELordRoy chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Nice! Considering the fact that there in all actuality 12, I find Toph's blunt and awkward way of asking Aang to get in her bed (*wink*) very realistic haha. good job!
Waterbender111 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Ok this was to cute to not review! I especially like when sokka wakes up! Great job! You keep the story fluid and interesting (and of course incredibly cute!) I didn't think Sokka was OOC at all, I think thats exactly how he would have reacted! Woops really long review just to say how great your story was... oh well might as well make it a little longer! I never really consitered Taang to really work, but i think you changed my mind!
kthao625 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Great Taang fic ~
fistofdoom chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Now that's funny. ;)
TaangForever.x chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Lol Sokka's reaction was funny. It was really cute.
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Ha! Cute; I almost like this chapter more than the last one (currently they're even). You even managed to avoid the stereotypical morning-after style chapter! I love Toph's threat, too, it made me laugh.
no name chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
no name chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Aw... :)
gadrak-the-forbidden-one chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
That was very good, I liked it.
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Good Snoozles! And smart Snoozles, as well! Thanks for a great two chapters!
kenzaki-chan chapter 2 . 1/30/2010