Reviews for Their Little Secret
veens chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
So well done! Loved every bit of this fic! It seriously read like an actual episode! All the characters were spot on and all the small details in the episodes like naming the final move/attack were here too! Simply well done! :)
Laila Flower chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
cute
AirGearisthewayoflife chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
wish there were more storys of this couple
The.Narcissitic.Nugget chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awesome story. I would say alot more good things but it's late where I am and I'm tired. Buuuut it's a cool story.
AtomicKokoro chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Not bad. I could almost picture this as a real episode. It's pretty awesome. The attack name was pretty bang on, and Fudou was perfectly in character. Everyone else was good, but Fudou was the most in character.

The puppy thing was a cute twist! I love it. It was really cute. The ending wasn't too terrible, but I feel it could've needed a bit work. Now, being an amateur myself, I can't exactly give TOO much input on how it should be done, but, hey. Whatever bakes your cake.

Anyways, great job and keep up the great work.
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Nyah! So cute! I absolutely love it! Please add a sequal! 333
SnakeEyes55 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Awesome story but you could go over and check for typos.
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aww, cute fic.

This was the first Aquarion fanfic I read, I actually just finished watching all of the series, and love it now!

Very cute and I loved how Apollo got all jealous...I could so see that.
Makoto Shizuki chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Teehee~ that was so sweet~~

-shizuki-
zer0123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
lol i love apollos jealousy it was pretty funny because it fits him perfectly, good story
winged-angel21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
woah..i love this story...
evilnerdyynerd chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
cute story yah know not many ppl know about aquarion
Biminigirl15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
that was pretty good you had me fooled right up to the end i really thought that Silvia was going out at night to meat someone to be honest i was hoping for that so Apollo could kick there butt then Silvia would have this look of confusion on her face like what? oh on I'm babbling again better stop now, anyway glad someone wrote a fic for this anime cause it's great.
Krabby Patties chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Aww. That was a cute story. I enjoyed reading it. I feel like Apollo would be even more jealous and angry when he thought she had a secret boyfriend though. Whatever, I still loved it. :)
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Reading this story made me think I was watching an actual episode. Nice job.