Reviews for Winchester Luck
whitewolves111 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I really liked this one. This is my first time ever posting a comment. I like your writing. Keep it up.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great story. I love Bobby at the end of this. I know he loves his boys.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is such a nice story. I like how you expanded the drabble into a longer story. It was really mean of the police to advertise the Good Samaritans that they had to realize were avoiding the police.

Do you know if the original Thunderbirds were ever put on DVD and when were they first run? I keep runing into their stories but don't remember them and wonder if the movie would confuse things.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Nice story! :)
Tellhound chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
this was very good. poor sammy that got shot.
La Mariane chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Good fic! I really like Bobby here.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw! Bobby is so awesome. And poor Sam. But his hair is just so tempting to grip at. ;D
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
read and as usual, love it, but you already knew that.

god bless bobby too, no matter what, he's their true guardian angel.
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Aw, I love Bobby and especially the idea of him sitting up with them, watching over the boys. Also love big brother Dean taking out any threat against Sammy. Too bad Sam ended up hurt anyway, poor kid. Nice expansion of the drabble.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Was hunting for some Hurt Sammy tonight and happened across this piece!

Robber bullet Doctor Dean with a pair of forceps in his hand Good stuff!

Had a fun night thanks to your story!

Karen
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Totally loved! xD
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Great story! Nice beginning with them being unhurt and... well, they ARE constantly breaking our hearts, aren't they? I liked this "all he had wanted was a Hershey Bar with Almonds and a Coke". A good sentence. Then I wonder if you really bite on a metal bar, isn't it supposed to be rubber? I really like to see Bobby go into protective mode, he is good at that. It's always a pleasure when you start reading a good story and find that it is good all the way to the end. Thank you!
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I usually don't like one shots ... but this was worth the read. Well done. :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I love the extended drabble! You did a great job with it, it flows seamlessly!
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
AWW i loved this, what a beautiful scene at the end there, i could really picture Bobby sat between them like that

I love reading comforting Dean fics, he does such a good job of looking after Sammy :P They only thing i don't like is reading about Sam getting hurt, so i guess that is a strange combination haha

Anyway, i loved the drabble of this and now i love ths just as much :D

Cee xx