Reviews for Dead Reckoning
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Madly? Absolutely not. He's right and i hope she gives in to all of utility one day. Turn, turn, turn! I always thought a public wedding would have been smart.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I can never help but feel confused by Sookie's strong resistance to being turned. After all she's been through and with being in love with Eric, it just seems so natural, despite her strong moral stance.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I find myself addicted your stories just like i am Charlaines. I'm going to be vrty sad when i run out of them.
bethelove chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
great story
bib2009 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
He hee excellent last chapter and coda! Very satisfying! Yes, sookie was audacious and smart to ask Niall for such a gift and Niall, strangely, must have seriously wanted to mak a ends to sookie by agreeing to it! Thank you, another great story.
bib2009 chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Great twist re Niall, glad sookie was quick enough to get a substantial gift out of him, though it does seem over the top! Open-ended protection for both of them? Woohoo, totally trumped Felipe and liked line about how quickly and easily Eric accepts Felipe now is no longer dangerous when just half an hour ago he ordered his death!
bib2009 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Yikes! Quick thinking sookie, to bait victor into visibly hurting her
bib2009 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
What's with all the touching, that victor madden is a slime ball, in anyone's version of the story! Totally unexpected, the Texas option!
bib2009 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I did wonder why Eric didn't try to find out anything about Thalia ie having such an ancient but unknown vamp working for him, tho I guess you assume her loyalty and, random thought now, with 1000 years, where the hell has Eric been living. Details so sketchy! So much to know, so slow waiting for charlaine Harris to write next book. We are such voracious consumers! Thanks again. Hope your own writing is going well.
Nitebriter chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Awesome storyline!
Nitebriter chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Awesome storyline!
Barranca chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Did Madden just filch Sookie's key card? I get the feeling Sookie will have to implement her emergency plan soon.
SNG10 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Ooohhh...love the Eric POV. Gives ya' lots to think about...
fffbone chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Awwwww
fffbone chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Good for Sookie. Nothing like a surprised bunch of vampires. And getting that from Nial. A bit confused about the knife. when did that happen? Did I miss it? or mixing stories up?