Reviews for Dead Set
MiniLover chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I loved getting Pam's point of view! She's so snarky! Love it! I have a question though, didn't Felicia die (finally dead) in the 'war' with the Fae and Weres? Anyway, on to the next in the series.
bib2009 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Love hearing pam's pov, she is really chatty internally!
SNG10 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ha! That Pam...
fffbone chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Pam is so conflicted. She cares for Sookie. But she also loves Eric. She see's how easy it is to get sucked in to caring for Sookie. Its all new to them. She just want's needs to protect both of them.
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You're so good in writing in Pam's POV. This was very enjoyable )
Trajedy99 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
LOL gotta love Pam.

Aphrothena chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Pam's POV surely hits the issues on Eric and Sookie. It was very insightful. It made me think the possibilities. I don't mind Sookie being turned; I hope things for the better not worse. I also hope Eric doesn't miscalculate his plans for Sookie especially with her new magical locket...uh oh! Pam's POV is like another voice or mind of Eric...very interesting! Well done!
vmp1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Love your Pam.
Suzapalooza chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Great insight to Pam! I love Pam.
blah blah bliggity blah chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Gotta love PAM! I love her brash ways and I love that she is genuinely caring towards Sookie. Great short story. I really hope she is turned, I would love a Vamp Sookie!
comfort432 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Great, insightful story. The same but different. Really love your style
jennyjen562 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Love it! It's so nice to see Eric and Sookie's relationship trough someone else's eye's. It was so well written. I just love pam she's so funny. You should write her in more offen. You really have a great take on her.
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Interesting. So maybe Eric could keep Sookie young with steady installments of his blood without actually turning her? Best of both worlds for her, right? Immortality and sunbathing! :)
leileirog chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Thanks for this very insightful piece from Pam's POV.

I really love Pam and it's always a treat to get something featuring her.

Reading this echoed all the questions I myself have, especialy concerning Sookie's future: stay human or turn vampire. It's a tough choice. I look forward to seeing what you have planned for them.

Again, thanks for giving us another one of your fabulous gifts! I always look forward to anything you post!
s.meadows chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Meg, you are the one who is completely seductive. I absolutely love your work. Please tell me we are getting more.