Reviews for One of Those Days
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Haha poor Brennan what a bad day. Nice one shot!
SOUND-Art chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw, this is adorable! I have days like this so regularly that it's not funny any more - so I know how she feels!

So well written. D
Meghan chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Music ismy heart and soul chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was really cute.

You sould do like, a Booth version of a bad day.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
adorable.
goldpiece chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Geez I swear it's impossible to go through an action without screwing up today...quite fitting considering the subject matter of this one shot. I was seriously tempted to just leave all of my horrible spelling errors in here but thought better of it. Just about every word was misspelled.

Love your similes and metaphors as always. They always make me chuckle really loud. Anyway, great job and hope we can talk again soon.

Melissa
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love it! I'm smiling like a maniac over here! Great job!
L'ImperatriceElle chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Great ending- love Booth's embarrassment!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Never say that! The gods of Perversity hear everything! And get easily offended!
Suzie1989 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Great one shot, we have all had these days and it is nice to know that even Brennan is subject to them. Loved the imagery and could see this happening at the beginning of an episode.

Suzie
crazycamera chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Very funny story, and everyone has had those kind of days. I cant wait to see more of whats in store!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
hahahah cool! haha

HawkAngel
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
LMAO!

Man this is awesome, and so horrifically life-like! Poor Brennan and not such a bad start to the day for Booth ;)
Odonata Epiprocta chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I can relate to this story very well... the last time i said those words, 'this day can't get any worse', my roof was blown off! (i'm serious) So now i just never say it! Great story!
Coleyk chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I was fine..till I got to the end, the picture in my head of Booth, you painted so completely that I could totally see him, and whats more? I could totally see this happening in an episode, and I could see him reacting in that exact way..it was perfect! once again..I don't think there is a story of yours that I've read that has not failed to be really really great..you capture them so well, and the atomosphere of the show.