Reviews for One of Those Days
lizook chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Oh my word, this was amazing. The way you build one little annoyance on top of the other is just perfect.

"My legs can’t be that hairy, she thought to herself, selecting a black skirt and a blouse to go with it. If they were, to hell with it—nobody would be touching her legs today anyway. She stared down at them as she was about to step into the skirt and had second thoughts—even from a distance it looked like slash-and-burn agriculture had been abandoned in the area, and the wilderness was attempting to reclaim its territory" OMG the imagery is just perfect and it's completely a Brennan comparison. Very her.

I really like that she had the Fruit Loops from watching Parker one afternoon and checking the expiration date - ahmazing!

"His eyes shot straight down to her lacy black bra, then piously up to the ceiling as his face flushed deep pink." LMAO! OMG, so perfect. I can totally picture it.

You just do such a wonderful job of painting the scene. I never have to stop and try to picture what's happening when I read your fic; it's all already there for me! :) This was a great, fun shot!
boothlover chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
loved it! write more
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Hilarious! I could totally picture Booth's reaction. Very well-written and descriptive.
Boneyo chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
haha that ending was perfect.

Great story...I really hate "those day".
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I think we've all resorted to those measures before, and it somehow always happens to be a Monday.

I found it hard to contain the giggle-fit induced by your amazing fic :) Something similar happened to me last week, although I was home alone and had to trek to the bus stop in the heat :S Talk about shit!

Now it's Sunday afternoon here in Australia, and I'm dreading that my Monday will turn out something similar to this :P

Haha, I'll stop whinging, this was awesome, I'd say you had everyone relating to this one :)

csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
that was good loved it
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
It was hard to contain the laughter... This was great. Sniffing her clothes (we have all resorted to that at one time or another) choking down stale cereal (that too)... All very funny and very visual too. Great job!
Chrystal Rose chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Hilarious! Especially the ending... lovely. Great job. Keep up the good work.
JynxGirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aw! That sounds like a truly horrific day!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2